sharetrader
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    IMO

How are you playing this moose. Things sound a little more positive for EWC atm. S/P price tracking sideways still near a bottom. Don't hold but still finding it int after a number of years.

Corporate

Hi JT, I'm also still following ewc but yet to purchase any stock. They definitely seem to be making some good progress, but my concern is how they are funding all of this development. In particular is the most recent announcement regarding Standard Chartered not making the additional $25m available, and whether this is a warning sign.

IMO

Apologies . You have a lookalike on H/C. Assumptions can be embarrassing.

Corporate

I have picked up a few EWC today on the basis that good progress seems to have been made on Sengkang LNG and the Phillipines LNG terminal. Plus the Phillipines power station is meant to be up and running next year (apparently). If all of this game together then EWC could re-rate significantly.

The 2nd half of 2014 should also show the full benefit of the Sengkang power station expansion project that was completed at the end of CY2014.

Corporate

Both of these websites still need some work, but at least EWC seem to now be making an effort to keep us informed:

http://www.Energyworldnewsgallery.com

http://www.energyworldcorp.com

IMO

Thanks corp I'm still watching. One man band stewart elliot and his private ?contracting company that does the work i think, who knows what sort of fees he and it are extracting. No transparency ,gripe the usual moan by me.etc.Looking promising moving above the 50/60MDA and any publicity is good to see.Trains in motion.

Richard Chandler, the reclusive billionaire from Hamilton, now of Singapore was mentioned on Bloombergs' website as being interested in EWC, as well as Green Dragon,Interoil and some others.

Corporate

EWC starting to break out - looking good IMO

ewc chart.jpg

IMO

Hi corp so far it looks like you're spot on. Tomorrow may be my day cheers JT

Corporate

EWC closed at 37c today and the upward trend continues. I am expecting a large jump at some point soon.

DYOR !