sharetrader
Page 23 of 116 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Word on the street is that GEL is seeking an extension on the surrender of the 1/3 of tenement 39322 due 30/11 which will be for only a short period for them to go through some data, and make a determination which areas to kick...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Aotea View Post
    Word on the street is that GEL is seeking an extension on the surrender of the 1/3 of tenement 39322 due 30/11 which will be for only a short period for them to go through some data, and make a determination which areas to kick...
    Ok Aotea, sounds sensible. I know they had a board meeting last week, so I missed an opportunity to meet Peter Liddle (anyway I got lost in Auckland).

The website is getting more frequent updates, perhaps we'll be shown some placer results soon (hint hint).

Regards.

Jury is still out on GEL for me..IMHO they are either going to do spectucularly well (probably beside HGD's mighty open pit) or the fat-cats in Canada are going to get tired of proping them up and GEL is going to go down the gurgler equally spectacularly....for all of you holding, I hope it is the first!

For the record, I have held GEL twice, and bailed after taking 30 and 40%...

Legend

Aotea, do you mean you've made 30% and 40% already out of GEL? Must be one of your best shares then . But I'm finding that the occasional time I buy into a share for a small period, I always sell just when it dips a bit, and of course it spectacularly takes off a week or so later! Gotta have faith (but not blind faith).

Anyone who's been watching the GEL shares and thread for a decent length of time will be fairly keen to be holding over the next few months. Some easy gold is going to be recovered, no doubt about that. It's just the scale of the cashflow that will be the unknown.

Regards..

Legend

Default Partial Surrender

On 7th December, Glass Earth surrendered 3839.75km2 (or 383,975 Ha) of their big prospecting permit 39322 in Otago, as required. I'm not sure which parts were dropped, we may be able to spot them from the bitmap image on the CM site.
    Last edited by elZorro; 09-12-2009 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Aotea, do you mean you've made 30% and 40% already out of GEL? Must be one of your best shares then . But I'm finding that the occasional time I buy into a share for a small period, I always sell just when it dips a bit, and of course it spectacularly takes off a week or so later! Gotta have faith (but not blind faith).

Anyone who's been watching the GEL shares and thread for a decent length of time will be fairly keen to be holding over the next few months. Some easy gold is going to be recovered, no doubt about that. It's just the scale of the cashflow that will be the unknown.

Regards..
    Hey EZ,
    Yep, a quick dive into GEL and out again, twice...an Otago miner talked me out of holding these ones, and reckons its only a matter of time before they go broke. That said, he wasnt very interested in HGD either!
    cheers

Legend

Hi Aotea et al,

I'll bet some cold ones that GEL's market cap will be bigger than HGD's by mid February 2010, about the time we should both be catching trout in Otago..if the offer still stands! Cripes it's hot here in Hamilton today.

Cheers..

Gidday EZ,

Im happy to put a couple of cold ones on that..by the end of Feb.

Re: Fishing yep, have a mate who fleeces the area for trout and deer yearly up that way. He reports you cant pick when it goes mad, depends on temp. If its warmer, it happens earlier...either way, I know enough good fishing holes to keep you waist deep in it!

On 7th December, Glass Earth surrendered 3839.75km2 (or 383,975 Ha) of their big prospecting permit 39322 in Otago, as required. I'm not sure which parts were dropped, we may be able to spot them from the bitmap image on the CM site.
    Hi EZ,
    Am well keen to know what area has been surrendered...does anyone have an idea??
    cheers

Hi Aotea et al,

I'll bet some cold ones that GEL's market cap will be bigger than HGD's by mid February 2010.

Cheers..
    Interesting statement! Based on what please? The price has been static for ages...