sharetrader
Page 24 of 116 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cannibal View Post
    Interesting statement! Based on what please? The price has been static for ages...
    On hope and hype.

Pump and dump.

In theory GEL should be kicking some a*se to be fair...they have the bet technology around and soon they have to start showing something for it. If you cant buy these dogs on hype and hope, what goldie can you buy?

Does anyone actually know where the area that GEL surrendered today is?

Disc: holding HGD..

Legend

Hi there Aotea, Cannibal and Balance (welcome to the thread BTW).

Been involved in a meeting so far today, it's not that I couldn't think of anything to say..

I made a bit of a faux pas anyway about the market cap, GEL's was already higher when I made the bet. I'm saying that even if HGD stays where it is (and it might well trend lower), GEL will be on the improve over the next few months as their alluvial mining cashflow kicks in. This in turn will kickstart more exploration, with plenty of geology graduates wanting some work in NZ.

Balance: this isn't hype, it's pure expected return. If you have x number of prospects with y probability of a big find, multiplied by the mining income from each large find, then you have a high expected return. And as Aotea stated, no-one else in NZ has the huge database and expertise to use it, that Glass Earth has.

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Hi there Aotea, Cannibal and Balance (welcome to the thread BTW).

Been involved in a meeting so far today, it's not that I couldn't think of anything to say..

I made a bit of a faux pas anyway about the market cap, GEL's was already higher when I made the bet. I'm saying that even if HGD stays where it is (and it might well trend lower), GEL will be on the improve over the next few months as their alluvial mining cashflow kicks in. This in turn will kickstart more exploration, with plenty of geology graduates wanting some work in NZ.

Balance: this isn't hype, it's pure expected return. If you have x number of prospects with y probability of a big find, multiplied by the mining income from each large find, then you have a high expected return. And as Aotea stated, no-one else in NZ has the huge database and expertise to use it, that Glass Earth has.
    Well said, but I do hate to reiterate that when they seek water they will be screwed. There is simply none, and no-one will sell it. That said most those who hold it, have it for a specific purpose and should that change they lose that right and it is reviewed for efficiency, all the low flow analysis for rivers etc. The only place they will get water is the key lakes, the shotover and clutha river...

However, just to be a duplicitous sod, if these monkeys cant find gold with their database, no-one will.

Default Is this old news?

Glass Earth, CanAlaska Uranium property agreement

2009-12-10 17:19 ET - Property Agreement

The TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for expedited filing documentation of an option agreement dated June 3, 2009, between Glass Earth (New Zealand) Ltd. (a wholly owned subsidiary of the company), and CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. and Golden Fern Resources Ltd. (a wholly owned New Zealand subsidiary of CanAlaska Uranium), whereby the company may acquire a 70-per-cent interest in mineral exploration permit No. 40-481 located in the Otago region of New Zealand.

Glass Earth, Ophir Gold property agreement

2009-12-10 18:59 ET - Property Agreement

The TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for expedited filing documentation of a joint venture agreement dated Aug. 17, 2009, between Glass Earth (New Zealand) Ltd. (a wholly owned subsidiary of the company) and Ophir Gold Ltd. (a private New Zealand company), whereby the company may acquire a 50-per-cent interest in mineral exploration permit No. 427 located in the Otago region of New Zealand.

Legend

Default Mining Permit Granted, 52018

Not sure how long it's been posted, but Glass Earth has been GRANTED the Mining Permit 52018 on 10th December 2009, for 5 years . It's the 59.56Ha just below German Hill Diggings, off McAdie Road, Otago area.

They are required to mine gravel at the MINIMUM of 50,000 bank cubic metres per year, which by my reckoning if an average of 5g/tonne, 2 tonne per cubic metre as a very rough guess, would yield 16,000 oz gold minimum, worth about NZ$18mill retail .

OK, Aotea will now be looking to get the contract to pump water to their prospect from several K's away (it might still be worth it.), or maybe they could build themselves a sealed dam, or dig a well, but either way, I'm sure they've got it covered at GEL HQ (why wasn't this new data on the website??) I did notice a reasonable parcel of shares sold on the TSX two nights ago. Onwards and upwards, this is a great Christmas present for holders.

From the CHFIR website, old news..

Placer mineralization: Bulk testing of the McAdie placer (alluvial) prospect commenced on June 16, 2009; purchase of a 75 Cu M/hr GRU (gold recovery unit) will allow fast tracking to mining if resource testing and feasibility studies are positive.
    And now we wait for the ORC consents no doubt..
    Last edited by elZorro; 16-12-2009 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Why the GRU was purchased..

Not sure how long it's been posted, but Glass Earth has been GRANTED the Mining Permit 52018 on 10th December 2009, for 5 years . It's the 59.56Ha just below German Hill Diggings, off McAdie Road, Otago area.

They are required to mine gravel at the MINIMUM of 50,000 bank cubic metres per year, which by my reckoning if an average of 5g/tonne, 2 tonne per cubic metre as a very rough guess, would yield 16,000 oz gold minimum, worth about NZ$18mill retail .

OK, Aotea will now be looking to get the contract to pump water to their prospect from several K's away (it might still be worth it.), or maybe they could build themselves a sealed dam, or dig a well, but either way, I'm sure they've got it covered at GEL HQ (why wasn't this new data on the website??) I did notice a reasonable parcel of shares sold on the TSX two nights ago. Onwards and upwards, this is a great Christmas present for holders.

From the CHFIR website, old news..

And now we wait for the ORC consents no doubt..

Good news all round...sorry to be the fly in the ointment, but there is no water. None in any creek or river as they have all be calculated and allocated. That area is several times overallocated for the entire watercourse, thanks mostly to historical mining rights. That means that should at any time, if consent holders took all the water for irrigation (predominantly) that they are entitled to, the river would run dry several times over. The Council also has a minimum flow which is meant to be maintained at all times to preserve the aquatic values of the watercourse. In this area, this is all hypothetical as the water is legally overallocated. as for groundwater, the Manuherikea Claybound aquifer is also fully allocated, and Council is not giving up any more until a major report is finalised, which likely will say there is no more. So, there is only what is authorised now, and no farmer will give up their irrigation water without paying enough money to let them walk off the farm....

Sorry to be negitive, but I have held this position for the last year on this thread...GEL are pee'ing into the wind on this, and they will be working hard to get what they want.

Legend

A message from Canstock (Ontario)

I have tried three times to post these on the public forum but for some reason I cannot. I have asked the site administrators what the problem is but they have not responded to me. Here are two releases as per http://www.stockwatch.com.

Glass Earth, Ophir Gold property agreement
    2009-12-10 18:59 ET - Property Agreement

The TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for expedited filing documentation of a joint venture agreement dated Aug. 17, 2009, between Glass Earth (New Zealand) Ltd. (a wholly owned subsidiary of the company) and Ophir Gold Ltd. (a private New Zealand company), whereby the company may acquire a 50-per-cent interest in mineral exploration permit No. 427 located in the Otago region of New Zealand.

Glass Earth, CanAlaska Uranium property agreement
    2009-12-10 17:19 ET - Property Agreement

The TSX Venture Exchange has accepted for expedited filing documentation of an option agreement dated June 3, 2009, between Glass Earth (New Zealand) Ltd. (a wholly owned subsidiary of the company), and CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. and Golden Fern Resources Ltd. (a wholly owned New Zealand subsidiary of CanAlaska Uranium), whereby the company may acquire a 70-per-cent interest in mineral exploration permit No. 40-481 located in the Otago region of New Zealand.

Are these old news? Have a great day!
    Canstock.
    Thanks for that Canstock, there might be a number truncation error in the top permit number, but the timing being 10th December for all this filing and permit work must mean something. I think these refer to the Ophir and the Rise&Shine sites.

Aotea, thanks for the water info (once more) and I guess at first it looks daunting for the GEL site operators. But it does rain down there in Otago on occasion, and we're being told everywhere (even in the Waikato) to build dams and hold onto more of it. There would be enough cashflow to pump, recollect and filter water to reuse it for sluicing. This is not irrigation, where the water is all ultimately lost. Only a portion would evaporate or be lost within the system, if all the material was carried to a sealed area. And that's just a transport belt and a pond membrane or clay layer away from reality.

Legend

Default 39322 new map

Here's something for you Aotea, Miner and other keen dredgers..

The latest file at CM for the huge Otago PP 39322 was updated yesterday and published. What do you see Aotea, we'll wait to hear your comments..

http://data.crownminerals.govt.nz/Pe...x?permit=39322

Regards.

Here's something for you Aotea, Miner and other keen dredgers..

The latest file at CM for the huge Otago PP 39322 was updated yesterday and published. What do you see Aotea, we'll wait to hear your comments..

http://data.crownminerals.govt.nz/Pe...x?permit=39322

Regards.
    Gidday,
    Ive held a copy of 39322 and the areas that are to be surrendered. I just dont know how to drop it onto the forum...it is chunks from around the entire tenement, and my impression is that they have been highly selective and picked the bones dry....