sharetrader
Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Whoever Stockfox are they have. SELL, TAKE PROFITS on BGP

Beagle might be their advisor …priced for perfection he said of BGP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 20-09-2021 at 09:02 AM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

wow briscoes goes ex div and rallies , that what happens folks when your the number 1 retail stock to own on the nzx
    one step ahead of the herd

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    wow briscoes goes ex div and rallies , that what happens folks when your the number 1 retail stock to own on the nzx
    And here I am, tempted to sell my small parcel, held since IPO, because the magical $7 was hit - but I knew I'd probably never be able to buy them back at that price!

Guru

well on that basis where do the stats put MHJ.. lowest P/E of all. Yes its only some brightly shining stones but. Bris will go on and build from here. Only thing holding it back is freight from China. Lock downs to go on for a while another month at this rate. Its starting to leaking out a bit.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 20-09-2021 at 01:52 PM.

Nice dividend being paid soon. And another one in six months. And six months after that.

Been a pretty good payer for the 20 years I have owned her. Will it go higher? Will it drop? I gave up trying to time the market years ago...my ability to predict the future was as rubbish as the best of em. The only thing I am certain of is Rod will keep doing what Rod does very well and all will be well. If he eventually retires I will rethink my position.

I'm probably logged into the wrong site. I should be on Shareholder. But it would be very dull...sweet all would happen on it.

Briscoes boss: Level 3 busier this year than last

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/126...year-than-last

one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    Briscoes boss: Level 3 busier this year than last

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/126...year-than-last

They seem to have been organised with their stock levels and anticipated this, but going better than they thought. I bought something online from Briscoes during lockdown - I dealt with a couple of people at my local store on the phone and they were just excellent. When I went to pick up the item from the store the person was also really good to deal with. In the past I thought their in-store customer service was a bit pedestrian (at both Briscoes and more especially at Rebel) but they seem to have put some effort into training or hiring the right staff at Briscoes at least, and it really showed during my last retail experience.

I often buy online through Briscoes and pay the extra $5 (no matter the size of the order) for delivery. Can’t beat that as it would be a 2 hour drive plus my time and the hassle
    SCOTTY

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTY View Post
    I often buy online through Briscoes and pay the extra $5 (no matter the size of the order) for delivery. Can’t beat that as it would be a 2 hour drive plus my time and the hassle
    Have they got a sale on this weekend 😂😂
    But seriously they shouldn't be able to keep saying they are on sale basically if its not over 50% off your over paying

Every day is sale day and don't forget Rebels 15%off. Geez maybe the Govt and Commerce Commission should do a check on the BGR Groups pricing.