sharetrader
Page 71 of 106 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Funny you bring this up. I bought some this morning as a reliable dividend payer. I think they will do a warrant issue in the next few months.
    As predicted. http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...734/329381.pdf
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Mr Beagle could you tell me what is the last date that share holders will be offered Warrants? is it 2nd October?

Yeap that's the one mate.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Like clockwork. Happy to have jumped into these March thru April

Now trading at a significant premium to NTA, closed at 75 cents and NTA ex divvy is just under 70 cents. https://www.barramundi.co.nz/ 7.6% premium to NTA. Hmmm

Now trading at a significant premium to NTA, closed at 75 cents and NTA ex divvy is just under 70 cents. https://www.barramundi.co.nz/ 7.6% premium to NTA. Hmmm
    Getting in for the warrants

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Getting in for the warrants
    With the warrant exercise price at 70 cents and the current NTA of 69.7 cents, I see fair value for the warrants of not more than 4 cents and seeing as its a 1:4 warrant issue that explains about a 1 cent premium to NTA, not the 5.3 cents. I think the market is currently not pricing BRM correctly.

I cant find quoting for the warrants yet? Are they allocated today and listed tomoorow or similar?

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    I cant find quoting for the warrants yet? Are they allocated today and listed tomoorow or similar?
    That's my understanding of the situation.

Advanced Member

With the warrant exercise price at 70 cents and the current NTA of 69.7 cents, I see fair value for the warrants of not more than 4 cents and seeing as its a 1:4 warrant issue that explains about a 1 cent premium to NTA, not the 5.3 cents. I think the market is currently not pricing BRM correctly.
    You have to deduct any dividends so the exercise price will be about 65c so you may have to revise your estimates.