sharetrader
Page 30 of 107 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

No she doesn't care. Just pose for seductive photo's, hire the best PR and advertising money can buy, hire some brainless muppets to manage the money and go shopping...not bad work if you can get it.

Senior Member Toulouse - Luzern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Awamoa View Post
    PXS up 35% today to $1.25.Looks like a bad decision Carmel.
    ... and the high was $1.39, and 15.4 million changed hands ...

Quote Originally Posted by Toulouse - Luzern View Post
    ... and the high was $1.39, and 15.4 million changed hands ...
    Proven true again! Always right to sell when FF buys, and buy when FF sells.

There must be a special reason how a so-called professional fund manager can get it so wrong - almost all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Proven true again! Always right to sell when FF buys, and buy when FF sells.

There must be a "very special reason" how a so-called professional fund manager can get it so wrong - almost all the time.
    There fixed it for you, and I hear you and couldn't agree more.
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-05-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Guru

You need to be careful that you are not had up for slander. Opinion is one thing but without proof you are are setting yourself up.

If you guys are so clever then you would not be boring us on here. You would be out there doing it rather than complaining how others are so incapable.

They have performed better, or at least as well, than most other NZ fund managers especially with their Kiwisaver Fund.

How many investment mistakes have other funds made? Performance is all an averages game.

We are not all like you guys. We have made mistakes.

Investors in Kiwisaver funds can change fund managers easily, on the other hand the investment of BRM funds is "captive" if only BRM shareholders could exit at NAV, there would be a stampede for the door.

Lots of references to plural 777, "we, us," you presume to speak for the majority of others yet the general consensus recently on this thread suggests anything but.
    Last edited by Beagle; 31-05-2011 at 11:39 AM.

I have not had a reply from Barramundi regarding the serious concerns I raised with them. I stand by all my earlier comments and further believe that the highly questionable manner (including but certainly not limited too the very poor diversification), in which the funds in Barramundi have been invested and the manner in which buy and sell deals are executed will deliver poor on-going performance on a risk-reward basis. I have lost any remaining confidence in the investment methodology and the investment managers at Barramundi and have completed my exit from this company. I don't believe the warrants hold any value whatsoever except in the case of a dramatic increase in share values in the remaining warrant period, which in my view is extremly unlikely. Good luck to those of you who continue to have any remaining faith in these so-called investment managers. I won't be posting again on this thread.
    Last edited by Beagle; 09-06-2011 at 01:45 PM.

not looking too good for those options 0.1c now . and expire at 75c in 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bung5 View Post
    not looking too good for those options 0.1c now . and expire at 75c in 3 weeks.
    In regard to my earlier comments and the warrants. No one in their right mind will be excercising their warrants now with the head share at 63/64 cents. That's close on 50 million warrants @ 75 cents that won't be excercised and the "mighty" team at Barramundi will not be earning, (I use the word very lightly indeed), their so called "management" charges on approx $37 million of funds under "management". Natural justice doing its work....
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-09-2011 at 11:27 AM.

Regretting their decision to exit pxs last May and take a $34m loss? Maybe a little but after todays action they would have still been under water

And no doubt what they reinvested the cash in has done wonderfully well