sharetrader
Page 54 of 107 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

I suppose there may be some buyers but a patient watcher would have had a number of better buying opportunities in the last several years...still gotta give them credit for a cheeky offer.. Reminds me of a previous employer of mine who said he was doing all of the employees a favour by discontinuing our company paid med. insurance. Ya gotta sell it with conviction and believability. LOL. Wish I could sell my warrants..any offers?
    www.dividendyield.co.nz
    Conservative Investing and dividend producers...get rich slowly!
    https://www.facebook.com/dividendyieldnz

Quote Originally Posted by BIRMANBOY View Post
    I suppose there may be some buyers but a patient watcher would have had a number of better buying opportunities in the last several years...still gotta give them credit for a cheeky offer.. Reminds me of a previous employer of mine who said he was doing all of the employees a favour by discontinuing our company paid med. insurance. Ya gotta sell it with conviction and believability. LOL. Wish I could sell my warrants..any offers?
    Yes agree, but there does seem to have been a turnaround in the performance (NTA) of this stock in recent months. I'd like to hope the end of the 60 - 69c range is behind us, time will tell.
    Purely speculation on my part, but from what i can make out the turnaround in performance has happened at approximately the same time Manual G returned to managing this portfolio.

So is he on automatic or four speed.....its Manuel.... Meester Fawlty...not hand operated.. Purely co-incidental ..it goes up it goes down regardless of managers from what I see. However I'm sure he agrees with you as well as your choice of avatar name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisherking View Post
    Yes agree, but there does seem to have been a turnaround in the performance (NTA) of this stock in recent months. I'd like to hope the end of the 60 - 69c range is behind us, time will tell.
    Purely speculation on my part, but from what i can make out the turnaround in performance has happened at approximately the same time Manual G returned to managing this portfolio.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

So is he on automatic or four speed.....its Manuel.... Meester Fawlty...not hand operated.. Purely co-incidental ..it goes up it goes down regardless of managers from what I see. However I'm sure he agrees with you as well as your choice of avatar name.
    So is your point that the fund manager has nothing to do with the performance of a fund?

Really?

I don't want to open up the whole managed v index tracker debate because thats entirely another topic and of course funds go up and down, thats what markets do, but claiming the manager has nothing to do with the overall performance is laughable.

Maybe this Manuel G you talking about is Fisherking himself

Pure speculation and no offence intended to either Fisherking or Manuel

IMO

[QUOTE=BIRMANBOY;Wish I could sell my warrants..any offers?[/QUOTE]

They closed at 3c yest,re 250,000 traded.

Thanks Carmel baby, envelope me in you furs and pearls and curls. Errr sorry balance

Just sold mine for 3.5....money for nothing and thanks to whomever purchased them.....holding at quite a bit lower than warrants offer so why would you bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    They closed at 3c yest,re 250,000 traded.

Thanks Carmel baby, envelope me in you furs and pearls and curls. Errr sorry balance
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

Guru

Probably me Birman.

Remember that the exercise price is adjusted downwards for the dividends paid out over the next year. Same as KFL.

Hah...see everybody happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Probably me Birman.

Remember that the exercise price is adjusted downwards for the dividends paid out over the next year. Same as KFL.
    www.dividendyield.co.nz

IMO

Step into the Dragons' Den!

The Fisher Funds 2015 investment roadshow is heading your way. This year you will have the opportunity to 'be the Dragon' as our investment professionals pitch some of their best investment ideas from the past year for inclusion in the Fisher Funds portfolio. Along with an overview of the past year, you will have the opportunity to hear some specific investment 'pitches' and decide whether you would have given the idea the green light.
    Please join us for what we promise will be an entertaining and informative occasion.
    Light refreshments will be served before the presentation begins. As seats are limited, we ask that you RSVP at your earliest convenience.
    If you are unable to make it along, highlights of the roadshow will be available online after the conclusion of the roadshow.
    We look forward to seeing you in September.
    Kind regards
    Carmel Fisher| Managing Director

So who's going; you Franko? Get up close and personal with pearls and curls Carmel