sharetrader
Page 81 of 107 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oldtech View Post
    Glad I picked up the warrants I wanted a bit earlier in the month

(Well ... the warrants I could afford, anyway. Wanted a lot more ...)

Paid a bit over the odds, but still looking cheap compared to yesterday's closing price!
    I'm up 150% on the warrants Will convert as total cost with bought warrants, free warrants and guessimate of exercise price will be 75c. Cant complain

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    I'm up 150% on the warrants Will convert as total cost with bought warrants, free warrants and guessimate of exercise price will be 75c. Cant complain
    Well done! I was late to the party, but should still be doing well come October.

I've been buying head shares a week or two before dividend each quarter for the last 5 quarters. Will convert all warrants and keep buying small amounts each quarter. DRP is great for accumulating a big position as its quarterly and tax paid in the majority and at a 3% discount

What KFL warrants issue “in the pipeline?” I haven’t seen anything about another potential issue

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    I was talking about new warrant issue of MLN already announced and of KFL in the pipeline ...was not referring to ongoing warrant issue of BRM

MLN record date for prorata allotment of warrants is 14th May

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    What KFL warrants issue “in the pipeline?” I haven’t seen anything about another potential issue
    Just look at the frequency each of the three companies announce them. I speculate that the KFL one will be before the end of this year. Perhaps as late as next Mar. Exercise of warrants 12 months later.

May not happen of course.

Ah ok. I thought he/she was talking about something already confirmed. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Just look at the frequency each of the three companies announce them. I speculate that the KFL one will be before the end of this year. Perhaps as late as next Mar. Exercise of warrants 12 months later.

May not happen of course.

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    If u observe the trend of new warrant issues ...MLN got last exercised in Nov last year and new got announced in April this year ...if we keep the same timeline then KFL which exercised in March this year should have a new one announced around August / Sept .

Most likely to happen as they will like to cash in on the appetite for listed PIE's

Investments

Latest NAV show ...BRM 28% Premium ....MLN 18% and KFL 10% ...Makes KFL safest bet if looking for tax free dividends

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Latest NAV show ...BRM 28% Premium ....MLN 18% and KFL 10% ...Makes KFL safest bet if looking for tax free dividends
    Pre Covid they traded at 10% discount or more most of the time, seems out of whack to me.

Currently at $1.13 ... 35% premium ... crazy.

What's driving this?