sharetrader
Page 82 of 107 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

It's an absurd premium over NTA. Interestingly, the options, BRMWF are at $0.34. With a likely strike price of $0.64, even BRM's upward volatility can't explain the difference. Sold all my modest BRM holding a few weeks ago, but still have the options.

Can't believe that the 8% "dividend" can be the only driver of the increase, surely?

Investments

Something cooking at all listed Fisher Funds ?? BRM is totally crazy at 35% premium with warrant issue going on ...while MLN at 28% as new warrant issue coming and KFL at only 11% premium lagging behind ...KFL will be having warrant issue in near future ...

But hard to explain why suddenly so much interest ...maybe suits retirees and high income earners very well

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Something cooking at all listed Fisher Funds ?? BRM is totally crazy at 35% premium with warrant issue going on ...while MLN at 28% as new warrant issue coming and KFL at only 11% premium lagging behind ...KFL will be having warrant issue in near future ...

But hard to explain why suddenly so much interest ...maybe suits retirees and high income earners very well
    People just buying a ticker code - good divie and price has been going up so it must be good and they tout great returns

Not everybody is as clever as us lot and many wouldn't even know NAV is - so doesn't really have a bearing on where share goes these days
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I sold out at 1.13. Brought WHS instead. Good 20%gain

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    People just buying a ticker code - good divie and price has been going up so it must be good and they tout great returns

Not everybody is as clever as us lot and many wouldn't even know NAV is - so doesn't really have a bearing on where share goes these days
    Such participants dont make vibrant and stable markets ...as such can start selling also if the trend reverses for a while ...they make actual long term holders feel scared ...

Mmmm …. guess I fall into the “not clever” category then.

Not everybody is as clever as us lot …

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Mmmm …. guess I fall into the “not clever” category then.
    LOL .....U r very clever ...U r growing your wealth the right way ...not speculating nor trying to be over smart by timing the market ...Slow and steady is the best path to growth

Not 100% sure that you’re right about that, but I’ll take it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    LOL .....U r very clever ...U r growing your wealth the right way ...not speculating nor trying to be over smart by timing the market ...Slow and steady is the best path to growth

I reckon a few astute investor / traders are selling while at current high premiums (cashing in on a bonus) and will be buying back when things are more normal.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Investments

I reckon a few astute investor / traders are selling while at current high premiums (cashing in on a bonus) and will be buying back when things are more normal.
    35% premium is more like lotto win ...give me on KFL ...I will sell all promptly ...