sharetrader
Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Best was to release stock a month or 3 ago at 108 -110 and restock at 64 😉
    I call it TSR-plus..
    Last edited by SPC; 05-10-2021 at 03:09 PM. Reason: More info

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Keep watching this space for next 45 days till the exercise date of 29th October ...Then observe how the dynamics of that date changes SP of both Headshare and Warrants ....

Both will be at their lowest point 10 days before exercise ....IMHO
    Getting close to 10 days from exercise date ....

Buy back still on @ 8% discount to MV - hope that's a long way off ....

Does anyone here hold BRM with Sharesies? If you received the warrants application email from them, does the application link work for you? Not working for me.

Never mind. They have fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Does anyone here hold BRM with Sharesies? If you received the warrants application email from them, does the application link work for you? Not working for me.

Has everyone has filled their metaphorical warrant boots? Exercised my free and bought ones - average price just on 70c a share so I'm happy. I'd expect a 6c head share price drop on issue from dilution. Is that in the ballpark or is my maths out?

Investments

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post
    Has everyone has filled their metaphorical warrant boots? Exercised my free and bought ones - average price just on 70c a share so I'm happy. I'd expect a 6c head share price drop on issue from dilution. Is that in the ballpark or is my maths out?
    Yes to NAV dilution from 95% warrant exercise will be around 6 cents but it may not translate into SP down 6 cents as premium will widen .

But still expect selling pressure after newly minted BRM come to people on next Wednesday 3rd Nov ...We may see 97 Cents ...good time to grab more

Yes, and I think its a great time to be transferring assets out of N.Z.
    In terms of the premium to NTA I think there are three key reasons its fully justified.

Robbie Urquhart and his team have been doing an outstanding job for years and substantially outperforming the Australia indices so you are investing in quality assets and very high quality professional investment skills.

The structure of BRM with its tax free dividends of 8% per annum...this sort of yield is unbeatable.

Future warrant issues.

As I get older I am really happy to have really high quality investment professionals manage some of my money for me with the lower work load that brings on me and the significantly better portfolio diversification. I will hold indefinitely this time.
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-10-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by dabsman View Post

yes. going to take all them up

It was interesting reading the blurbs out last week and reviewing their holdings.

Slight weird aspect for me is that they will remain under my NZ portfolio - using the Direct Broking Jarden platform - because they are denominated (and listed obviously) in NZ. Whereas to me they represent Australian investments
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    yes. going to take all them up

It was interesting reading the blurbs out last week and reviewing their holdings.

Slight weird aspect for me is that they will remain under my NZ portfolio - using the Direct Broking Jarden platform - because they are denominated (and listed obviously) in NZ. Whereas to me they represent Australian investments
    How did you go mate ? I got 600K at an average of 12 cents.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine