sharetrader
Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
    Guru

Mr B as always, Nice numbers on this one and yes time to move stuff off to places else where as they open up a bit but eastern europe is now locking down again on low Vac numbers and is there a lesson there?

Pays to be careful where off shore still.

Aus probably a FAV..place to be on the market.

China in limbo and why do off shore investmentors put money into bonds there still but they are.

Aus the place to be for next year but the RBA hasnt stepped in to lower the yield curve for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    How did you go mate ? I got 600K at an average of 12 cents.
    That's what a call a big dog bowl full!
    Last edited by Onion; 28-10-2021 at 08:17 PM.

Yes...When they listed in November 2020 at 7.5 cents I hunted down as many as I could get my paws on.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    How did you go mate ? I got 600K at an average of 12 cents.
    I just picked up a few in the mid thirties since you mentioned them. I'm using them as a way to build diversification into my Australian portfolio where my own efforts have been a bit average.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    I just picked up a few in the mid thirties since you mentioned them. I'm using them as a way to build diversification into my Australian portfolio where my own efforts have been a bit average.
    Exactly what I use it for. And DRP quarterly really grows your portfolio not to mention 18 to 24 month rights issues

For what its worth mate I gave up on trying to stock pick in the Australian market many years ago, after also having some pretty average success. The way the team at Barramundi have comprehensively beaten the Australian market in recent years there's no point me trying to beat them !
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-10-2021 at 01:02 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

I actually went to the trouble of phoning in and confirming that payment had been receipted.
    Wouldnt want them to expire !
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

I actually went to the trouble of phoning in and confirming that payment had been receipted.
    Wouldnt want them to expire !
    LOL Yeah I understand and I was VERY careful with my paperwork too.

Guru

What with the LOW PE.

no one believes they can keep crossing the line? inflation bow wave keep the SP down.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    What with the LOW PE.

no one believes they can keep crossing the line? inflation bow wave keep the SP down.
    Its a managed fund mate so the realised earnings from one year to the next will be variable depending on what positions they sell from one year to the next.