sharetrader
Page 9 of 107 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

I don't know...10%+ profit on day one seems ok to me.

Better than ~ 7.50% over a whole year in the bank!
    Those who wish to appear wise among fools, among the wise seem foolish. - Quintilian

Advanced Member

True enough i suppose

50000 bought at 1dollar = 50000

50000 sold at .99= 49500
    25000 wa at .18= 4500

-60 brokerage = profit of 3940

Agreed very good for days work. Damn , should of boiught more lol

suppose there was some risk involved , but not much really

Guru

So now that BRM are listed, why would you buy them at the current price when you can get OZY below NTA or AFI which has been around for nearly 70 yrs. Sure one is a passive fund and the other a very conservative active one, but they do have a track record.

quote:Originally posted by 777

So now that BRM are listed, why would you buy them at the current price when you can get OZY below NTA or AFI which has been around for nearly 70 yrs. Sure one is a passive fund and the other a very conservative active one, but they do have a track record.
    Well for a start OZY tracks the top 20 ASX listed stocks.

Where as BRM is targeting smaller mid-caps with more scope for growth.
    Those who wish to appear wise among fools, among the wise seem foolish. - Quintilian

Guru

Futurz.. yes I agree, but the point is "at the current price". I would probably buy into BRM at 90c but not at a premium which I am sure they are at present. There are a lot of set up costs to be covered before any real money is to be made.

so Fishers are gurus at investing in ozzie but no nothing about investing in NZ.

If I was a holder I'd take your tidy gain and switch into KFL.

It seems totally irrational that BRM (with no proven track record in it's chosen market) trades at a premiumn to NTA, yet KFL (a proven performer in its market)trades at a sizeable discount around $1.30 v diluted NTA of $1.43, or is everyone more optimistic about the west island.

More oportunity in Aust, much better liquidity and what should be a very profitable currency play over the next 12 to 18 months.

good call biker.

Advanced Member

When i went to the share registry to check my holding there was still no sign of it.
    Any of you other holders not had it processed yet?

https://www-au.computershare.com/inv...la=1&theme=cpu

quote:Originally posted by Rif-Raf

so Fishers are gurus at investing in ozzie but no nothing about investing in NZ.

If I was a holder I'd take your tidy gain and switch into KFL.

It seems totally irrational that BRM (with no proven track record in it's chosen market) trades at a premiumn to NTA, yet KFL (a proven performer in its market)trades at a sizeable discount around $1.30 v diluted NTA of $1.43, or is everyone more optimistic about the west island.
    I agree with your sentiment. The excess demand $26M is surely causing the current premium and when it is satiated the sp will settle back to a discount. KFL was at 94c for the headshare and 14c for the 1:1 warrants for up to 18mths while the NTA grew. Right now it makes sense to wait and see if Carmel and co are as good in Oz and for the demand to fall. Lately the FF OZ share has been level pegging so there is no current uptrend. Perhaps a lot of KFL investors are diversifying into Oz hoping for the currency gain when it finally comes. It may take a while imo and be cancelled out by the fall in sp to a natural disc. as with KFL

Tt
    Discl: Own KFL ,no BRM. BRM on watchlist