sharetrader
Page 27 of 126 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Macduffy - I'm guessing they owe you more than current share price so won't matter if you keep averaging down will it? Personally I think they are a steal!

Investor / Wizard / Mall Santa Pricey's Avatar

Sorry to labour the point too much, but I agree its important to read SSH right. If you have a look at the disclosure from 3 July, David Mair through DM2 Investment Trust holds the same amount of shares as that specified in the 21 July disclosure (so he can't have bought 50,000 on the 17th).

3 July: https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/217126.pdf 21 July: https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/216232.pdf

[(Summary of A or D of relevant interest (excluding specified derivatives) OR Summary of A or D of Derivatives) + Details of Transaction] should be read together and, separately from Summary of OTHER relevant interest.

Interpreting this as I go - how else are people reading this?

Additionally, although its not as compelling as DM buying himself, I doubt a director would risk the performance of a fund he is involved in through buying SKL, if SKL was in trouble. Bought in at $1.26.

Quote Originally Posted by Pricey View Post
    Sorry to labour the point too much, but I agree its important to read SSH right. If you have a look at the disclosure from 3 July, David Mair through DM2 Investment Trust holds the same amount of shares as that specified in the 21 July disclosure (so he can't have bought 50,000 on the 17th).

3 July: https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/217126.pdf 21 July: https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/216232.pdf

[(Summary of A or D of relevant interest (excluding specified derivatives) OR Summary of A or D of Derivatives) + Details of Transaction] should be read together and, separately from Summary of OTHER relevant interest.

Interpreting this as I go - how else are people reading this?

Additionally, although its not as compelling as DM buying himself, I doubt a director would risk the performance of a fund he is involved in through buying SKL, if SKL was in trouble. Bought in at $1.26.
    You got me well and truly stuffed now

Belwo is part of the SSH notice dated 21 July

Doesn't it say that DM InvestmentTrust purchased on market 50,000 shares $62,000 on July 17

Or am I missing something. I know these things are hard to read and totally confuding but why put that in if he didn't buy 50,000 shares
    Last edited by winner69; 23-07-2015 at 09:27 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Hey pricey, you are right the number of shares held is unchanged from the previous SSH

Maybe I am really thick and don't understand such things, then again the form fillers (David did say he just signs things they put in front of him) have made a mistake
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Jeremy Clarkson's Punchbag

I may be a dummy but I can work this out.

Public Trust Forte Nominees is acquiring shares and the man has a 'non-beneficial interest as a shareholder of the fund manager' (of Public Trust Forte Nominees).

3 days straight of SP increase. Also a few shares wanting to be sold at $1.18

Quote Originally Posted by Saint View Post
    3 days straight of SP increase. Also a few shares wanting to be sold at $1.18
    Most likely due to the rebound in Dairy prices more than reversing last auctions declines. Might give some farmers enough incentive to open their wallets

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/farm...prices-rebound

I've deemed this to be a nice overall result given mining and diary aren't in great shape at the moment. Nice.

First impressions.

Very good annual result. Demand from dairy farmers still solid. Final divvy increased to 5.5 cps fully imputed.
    EPS 11.38 cps vs consensus forecast on 4 traders of 10.0 cps, compared to 10.76 cps last year.
    Directors confident of further growth next year.
    Had a quick look at the balance sheet, looks nice and clean, with a very sound structure about it with little if any term debt.
    Exports constitute nearly 75% of revenue WOW who would have thought !!
    Currency tailwind to come here and who was picking it ?
    Gross divvy yield just over 10% so you're being paid very handsomely to enjoy future years growth.
    Looks pretty good to me...others thoughts ?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    First impressions.

Very good annual result. Demand from dairy farmers still solid. Final divvy increased to 5.5 cps fully imputed.
    EPS 11.38 cps vs consensus forecast on 4 traders of 10.0 cps, compared to 10.76 cps last year.
    Directors confident of further growth next year.
    Had a quick look at the balance sheet, looks nice and clean, with a very sound structure about it with little if any term debt.
    Exports constitute nearly 75% of revenue WOW who would have thought !!
    Currency tailwind to come here and who was picking it ?
    Gross divvy yield just over 10% so you're being paid very handsomely to enjoy future years growth.
    Looks pretty good to me...others thoughts ?
    In the words of meatloaf (music by Jim Steinman) "You took the words right out of my mouth" This and briscoes would be a couple of expertly run companies at the moment.
    DISC now hold SKL