sharetrader
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TLS - Telstra

After reading more of the prospectus, I agree with some of the above posters in that Telstra seems to be facing a lot of regulatory concerns. However, the final price is based on the one set in the institutional offer so maybe the final price will end up quite low due to the risks?

Telstra and T3 keep powering ahead TLS hit 500 on the NZX yesterday and TLSCC 335,

Spooked by all the negativity on ST, I applied for only 3000 of the TLSCC - about half of what I first intended to buy. With the exchange and bank charges, they cost me 244cps. Now I'm looking at a 91c paper profit in two months.

I'd be interested to hear what the naysayers, such as respected guru Paper Tiger , have to say about T3 since its listing.

Telstra and T3 keep powering ahead TLS hit 500 on the NZX yesterday and TLSCC 335,

Spooked by all the negativity on ST, I applied for only 3000 of the TLSCC - about half of what I first intended to buy. With the exchange and bank charges, they cost me 244cps. Now I'm looking at a 91c paper profit in two months.

I'd be interested to hear what the naysayers, such as respected guru Paper Tiger , have to say about T3 since its listing.

T3 appear to be a doing well.
    I would be interested if Phaedrus,Bambi consider TLS as a buy.As someone who usually focuses on the fundamentals I am somewhat confused at the moment.

Exclamation TLSCC Payment

Payment for TLSCC (Telstra Receipts) is due by the end of the month, what are best / cheapest our options in regard to making payment in Aust. dollars.

Banned

Default Record date for divie?

When is the record date for divie?

Future Fund flogs Telstra
    http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...arketwatch_rss

'Overnight $2.37B worth of Telstra shares were bought from the Future Fund weighing on the ASX200 Index as funds look to raise cash to cover. Telstra (TLS) is down 2.5% to $3.56'

...think this is an excellent opportunity to buy the shares in a defensive stock at a depressed price especially with the company going ex dividend Monday 24th

Kind Regards

That Aus roll out will be Fibre, which will be NBN owned and not Telstra - so when that is all done and in the home, Telstra's current (and perfectly good for another 5-10+ years) copper network will slowly erode away..

Still trackers - this is now an all time low, 15% div with the exec stating this WONT change in FY11.

Banned

Including DY up 26% in the last year. Probably more in it yet, got a good assessment in the AFR the other day.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Including DY up 26% in the last year. Probably more in it yet, got a good assessment in the AFR the other day.
    ..but maybe a better or at least more timely assessment by me here, way back on September 2nd, when the share price was $A3-

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...l=1#post356007

I always find it more satisfactory to dig out the value of an investment before the price runs up, don't you?

SNOOPY

discl: hold TLS
    Last edited by Snoopy; 13-12-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7