sharetrader
Page 1034 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 345349349841024103010311032103310341035103610371038104410841134 ... LastLast
Results 10,331 to 10,340 of 14170

Closed lower than the high of the 10th

A very eventual week …..at least keep you guys occupied
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by alokdhir View Post
    Its still in the last weeks or before's range 20.5 cents to 22 cents ...just decimals shifted . Nothing big changed ....Only over $ 2.20 will real action begin ...waiting to see that mini breakout ...Maybe this thread people will help ...actually need OSM people to do some serious buying till $ 2.5 levels and shift the range to $2.3 to $2.5 ....they will do that only if they stopped getting stock in this range ....So hold all selling
    be careful mate - this isn’t the USA - attempting to arrange a coordinated buying or selling strategy purely to impact stock price is I think illegal under New Zealand law.

Others more familiar with NZ law can clarify as to whether I got this correct or not.

I am enjoying this SKT rollercoaster.
    I find the slower movements allow me to think about my investment, not just chase gains or sell on fear, it's always more fun when you're winning.
    Learnt a few things being invested in SKY, so if it takes a little longer I'm happy with that, slow and easy, and readjust.

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    I am enjoying this SKT rollercoaster.
    I find the slower movements allow me to think about my investment, not just chase gains or sell on fear, it's always more fun when you're winning.
    Learnt a few things being invested in SKY, so if it takes a little longer I'm happy with that, slow and easy, and readjust.

Yes, same here. I bought SKT at the start of the year, figuring it was under valued by around 30%. Interesting to observe my own emotional reaction as my holding slumped to -20% or so. Great learning for me as I was able to hold and see the fruits of that now.

Quote Originally Posted by HCR20 View Post
    Yes, same here. I bought SKT at the start of the year, figuring it was under valued by around 30%. Interesting to observe my own emotional reaction as my holding slumped to -20% or so. Great learning for me as I was able to hold and see the fruits of that now.
    So overvalued now?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So overvalued now?
    Interesting how some seem to think that the risk of buying a piece of Sky TV increases as the stock goes down, and decreases when we see some upwards 'price action'.

When, in reality, the opposite is true.
    Last edited by mistaTea; 19-09-2021 at 04:01 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Interesting how some seem to think that the risk of buying a piece of Sky TV increases as the stock goes down, and decreases when we see some upwards 'price action'.

When, in reality, the opposite is true.
    It's not an immutable law. You can lose out at by following the herd up or down. In Sky's case market sentiment has shifted due to the fundamentals of the company improving and in my opinion it's got someways to run yet.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard View Post
    It's not an immutable law. You can lose out at by following the herd up or down. In Sky's case market sentiment has shifted due to the fundamentals of the company improving and in my opinion it's got someways to run yet.
    In what way have the fundamentals of the business changed today relative to, say, a month ago?

Banned

The risk is unchanged or arguably reduced by the increase in share price. The potential reward however is not quite as sweet now as it was back at 15 cents