sharetrader
Page 582 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 824825325725785795805815825835845855865926326821082 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 14171

I would have to agree with MistaTea, I enjoy the evidence, the case you build of a takeover and all the discussions but the "Takeover tomorrow" and "It's IFT buying millions of shares", has already brought a few guys of the sidelines screaming buy buy buy which is exactly what I saw and left behind on that ridiculous share page on Facebook.

I think we can all agree Ogg has built a fairly solid case whether we agree or not but it does seem to come across as ramping at times which within minutes could lose some poor people a lot of money and cause a lot of misery.

Let them read and enjoy your discussions but don't pump up every small difference in the share price or every new piece of evidence without discussion.

Again though I am with Ogg on a takeover but stand back on the overly enthusiastic statements

Some of these guys just take it too seriously - why? They can't do their own DD so they hope these kinds of discussions will provide accurate information for them to make their investment decisions. Don't get so butthurt team. If you can't do your DD before making any investment decisions then I'm more than happy with taking your money. Either learn fast or expect to get "rekt". Plus this is by far the most interesting thread around with some quite plausable scenarios. As to Oggs timings, yea it's a bit hype but yall muppets better start thinking in reality than blast him for this.

Ogg has provided many times the FMA guide etc...

P.s. have any of you newbs actually read the takeover protocol for Sky which is in line with the NZX disclosure takeover rules 42-42?

Perhaps Ogg could start a competing streaming service to sky. I think a lot of us would pay for his premium entertainment content.

Who's buying these shares? Another 11mil plus shares just purchased.

Advanced Member

Another massive off market trade

Definitely not Infratil HC Limited

Everytime you say IFT it makes me want to sell another bag of apples for more shares.

They must be close to % now

Advanced Member

When you know it's happening...

Advanced Member

Jupiter, ACC, BlackCrane, Kiltearn, Vanguard, Rugbypass, NZRU...

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Jupiter, ACC, BlackCrane, Kiltearn, Vanguard, Rugbypass, NZRU...

What % does 12,070,342 equal? that is such a random number!