sharetrader
Page 528 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 284284785185245255265275285295305315325385786281028 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 14171

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    For NZ$2.50 per month (if you take an annual sub) that is actually a pretty sweet deal for a rugby fan.

I might grab a sub.
    Pretty good alright!1 less beer on a Friday night and its paid for

Advanced Member

For NZ$2.50 per month (if you take an annual sub) that is actually a pretty sweet deal for a rugby fan.

I might grab a sub.
    Stop being such a subscriber whore!...

When I'm on the NBR home page, I keep forgetting I can actually click on the links now.
    Last edited by Ogg; 17-09-2020 at 09:25 AM.

I might grab a sub.
    Best of luck in trying to buy a sub,I can't see anywhere on their site where you can actually buy a sub! Or am I missing something?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Best of luck in trying to buy a sub,I can't see anywhere on their site where you can actually buy a sub! Or am I missing something?
    I think there is an issue...tried to start my free trial...registered, entered my payment details...and keep getting an "unknown error" when I try to complete the final submit.

Not a great start! Ha!

Damn, there look like some good articles on there that I want to read too...

I think there is an issue...tried to start my free trial...registered, entered my payment details...and keep getting an "unknown error" when I try to complete the final submit.

Not a great start! Ha!

Damn, there look like some good articles on there that I want to read too...
    Just signed up for the trial. It hesitated at the acceptance point, then it had another go then it processed. Did give the indication of a possible glitch there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Just signed up for the trial. It hesitated at the acceptance point, then it had another go then it processed. Did give the indication of a possible glitch there somewhere.

Mine went through without any issues. It's $4.99 per month.

Advanced Member

Looks like my NBR sub has paid for itself:

nbr.co.nz/story/spark-aims-boost-fixed-wireless

"Spark would also continue to concentrate on bundling with the likes of Netflix and Spark Sport to attract customers, Fullarton said."

Seems we will flutter around the 15c mark for the remainder of this week. Nice anchor at 15c though

I might grab a sub.
    It’s good news when you consider that there’s 400 million odd rugby fans out there. If after 12 months they had 1,000,000 subscribed, about 50% of their audience, that’s an extra 30 million just on subscription revenue without any other premium content. And stats are vital for anyone who gambles on rugby.

Wonder if any NZ subscribers will be dropping Netflix for NEON?

https://movieweb.com/cuties-netflix-...eSNULIIoMrIem8