sharetrader
Page 1417 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 41791713171367140714131414141514161417
Results 14,161 to 14,170 of 14170

Domestic harmony, one for him and one for her.

My SKT ride has come to an end. Cashing in my chips for a good profit after the COVID buy in. Thanks for those that have contributed to the forum. Made for great reading over the years. On to the next punt

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Took up the SKT offer of a new sky box for free. Very easy to set up. Great remote. Good features. Surprisingly (to me) I like it more than I thought I would.
    Only thing is, they sent me two! in separate packaging.
    Had your old sky box packed up, or did they just send you one .....or two in this case...because you asked for a new one. Was it offered at the same monthly rate as the old one?

Advanced Member

Gone are the days when this thread was more entertaining than SKY TV with Mr T and Ogg hard at it.

I see that SKY have today issued a new BuyBack notification.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...488/415493.pdf
    12 Months
    NZD$15 million and up to a maximum of 7,033,120 shares.
    This increases the size of the buy back and should I guess underpin the share-price for the next 12 months or so. I guess it also reduces the $'s that they are choosing to pay out as dividends.
    There were about 3.8m shares remaining under the previous buyback which ends 31 March 2024

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    Had your old sky box packed up, or did they just send you one .....or two in this case...because you asked for a new one. Was it offered at the same monthly rate as the old one?
    Old box was going fine but asked for a new one as it was free. Paying the same monthly as before with mysky etc

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Gone are the days when this thread was more entertaining than SKY TV with Mr T and Ogg hard at it.

I see that SKY have today issued a new BuyBack notification.

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...488/415493.pdf
    12 Months
    NZD$15 million and up to a maximum of 7,033,120 shares.
    This increases the size of the buy back and should I guess underpin the share-price for the next 12 months or so. I guess it also reduces the $'s that they are choosing to pay out as dividends.
    There were about 3.8m shares remaining under the previous buyback which ends 31 March 2024
    Yeah it was much more fun when they were shilling Sky hard. Now that Mr T has sold out, he’s negative Nancy and OGG is probably still in therapy from the roller coaster of emotions he experienced watching the price plummet, getting out at $2.20 and then watching it surge to $2.90.

Another 4% of the company bought back. Love this plan. Company has to deliver and make FCF to support this of course. Happy holder here.

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Old box was going fine but asked for a new one as it was free. Paying the same monthly as before with mysky etc
    Thanks Biker

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by errornz View Post
    Yeah it was much more fun when they were shilling Sky hard. Now that Mr T has sold out, he’s negative Nancy and OGG is probably still in therapy from the roller coaster of emotions he experienced watching the price plummet, getting out at $2.20 and then watching it surge to $2.90.
    Lol,Mr Teas wifey prob playing hard to get,he walking around like a bear with a sore head!
    Buy back fantastic, makes up for my guilty little secret ,ditching my Sky account and box,just don't see the need for it anymore,for example watched MotoGP and sail GP on three plus.Happy holder.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 27-03-2024 at 02:42 PM.