sharetrader
Page 642 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1425425926326386396406416426436446456466526927421142 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 14173

Just spoke to Comcom and there is a delay. They couldn’t tell me much but we will see tomorrow before the market opens apparently. Wonder why or what has caused the delay

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Just spoke to Comcom and there is a delay. They couldn’t tell me much but we will see tomorrow before the market opens apparently. Wonder why or what has caused the delay
    That sounds ominous?

Not sure the person basically said these things take time and some time due to nature of M&A’s there can be delays.
    I thought this was basically a done deal but guess we will have to wait a bit long for the answer

Guru

Not sure the person basically said these things take time and some time due to nature of M&A’s there can be delays.
    I thought this was basically a done deal but guess we will have to wait a bit long for the answer
    It’s probably nothing. These things seldom run on time.

Looks like they will make an announcement first thing tomorrow morning. Let’s hope it is good news!

Fat Prophets speculate that Vocus could raise "well over $298 million" which is the carrying value of its intangible assets, from the IPO.

Guru

They couldn’t tell me much but we will see tomorrow before the market opens apparently.
    Well, that turned out to be bs.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Well, that turned out to be bs.
    Government agency, never on time.

Again bloody gov. The person 100 percent said tomorrow. Tempt to call up again and have a go. But what will that achieve so I guess we just got to wait

called yesterday was told the same thing 'the information on comcom website will be updated over night or tomorrow morning', called again this morning was reasuared it would happen today just takes time to upload information, lol

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mylovelyday View Post
    called yesterday was told the same thing 'the information on comcom website will be updated over night or tomorrow morning', called again this morning was reasuared it would happen today just takes time to upload information, lol
    Yeah, they must have dial up being a govt department. Very slow upload speeds.

Maybe they can get Sky Broadband when it's released!