sharetrader
Page 111 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 11611011071081091101111121131141151211612116111111 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 14170

Nearly 2 million shares voted against Derek's reappointment

A show of hands and he might have been out ....just as well for passive proxies eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Spark trying to take over from Sky
    Have now picked up F1 - https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12148307
    Plus F2, GP# and Porsche Super cup - for the next 3 years
    Think I read that Sky paid about $6M for 4 years back in 2014.

No one cares about the new CEO appointment? https://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?objectid=12166105

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    No one cares about the new CEO appointment? https://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?objectid=12166105
    Not while Handley is still on the Board (ably assisted by Fellet)

For those that still have SKY TV, they have had the movie channels and BEin Sports free to air over the last week. I think its only up to the 31 Dec. I only found out by accident from flicking through the channels, I was able to watch Liverpool thrash Arsenal this morning. Anyway, as much as this is a good gesture I dont understand (unless I missed it) why they didn't announce/advertise this fact. They may of managed to get existing viewers to sign up to these channels after the free to air is finished hence a win win. From a company that is losing subscribers and their Sports packages to Spark you would think this would be a basic PR promo for them. I still dont think this company is efficiently run, losing so much of its Sports packages to Spark. I see they announced a new agreement with OPTUS (renewed) so we will all be getting new set top boxes to stream content by the end of 2019. Maybe this change may save them but without a serious sports content I cant see how they can grow again or even survive going forward.

I got an email from them, it goes until the 7 January. I've been gorging on test match cricket - NZ/Sri Lanka and Australia/India. I forgot how much I love a good test match. I saw my first Big Bash game the other night. I think I could get into that. I've watched over 20 hours of cricket over the last few days.

Cricket World Cup is coming, can't wait

Veteran novice

I heard from a friend yesterday - who heard from a friend. No email, possibly because I pay by direct debit. I've My Sky'd and watched some good programmes on the Arts channel - I pay for Sports, not interested in the movie channels, but everything is available apparently.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I heard from a friend yesterday - who heard from a friend. No email, possibly because I pay by direct debit. I've My Sky'd and watched some good programmes on the Arts channel - I pay for Sports, not interested in the movie channels, but everything is available apparently.
    I think we pay through Vodafone - and got no advice. Just heard through friends. Loading up the MySky for a watch later with a few movies, however these are few and far between.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I think we pay through Vodafone - and got no advice. Just heard through friends. Loading up the MySky for a watch later with a few movies, however these are few and far between.
    A sudden thought. I have a vague memory of a previous "free" viewing period when I MySky'd a couple of programmes, only to find that they disappeared when the free period finished. Any similar experiences ?

$1.55 and going down and down... wonder what would the price ex-dividend? I sense this would be another takeover target...