sharetrader
Page 571 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 714715215615675685695705715725735745755816216711071 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 14171
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    that still means theres almost 50 secs missing?
    The live version is the only full version, with the montage and the missing 50 seconds. I can't find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    If you watch the first version of the AGM @ 21:23 Bernadine says "And Martin how are we tracking"

If you watch the second version of the AGM @ 21:23 Bernadine only says "How are we tracking"

This is the CUT. They've cut content out just before 21:22. This is where the phrase "energy" was said by Martin.
    the smoking gun!!!!

The live version is the only full version, with the montage and the missing 50 seconds. I can't find it anywhere.
    What you have found proves that something is going down..

It reminds me of that scene from JFK when he describes that 2 shooters equals a conspiracy.

Nice work.

I'm curious on the legality of this, I'm not saying it was definitely cut because I've not got Oggs energy to investigate but if Sky have posted an undisclosed edited version of the AGM, is that legal? Seems incredibly fishy and surely unethical if the case.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    I'm curious on the legality of this, I'm not saying it was definitely cut because I've not got Oggs energy to investigate but if Sky have posted an undisclosed edited version of the AGM, is that legal? Seems incredibly fishy and surely unethical if the case.
    Multiple users here heard him say "Energy"

I'm hoping this will all be 'water under the bridge' when the takeover comes on Monday.

Multiple users here heard him say "Energy"

I'm hoping this will all be 'water under the bridge' when the takeover comes on Monday.
    Yes but surely this is unethical? As a shareholder I don't want the AGM posted after the fact to be edited without discourse. I'm a shareholder, regardless of the outcome if this has been edited I'll be disappointed in management.

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    I dont think they legally have to publish what was discussed at agm, other than resolution results, however the fact there appears to be 3 different versions of the recording does make for outstanding drama. Id say the videos are released voluntarily for the market, which means they can edit them if they choose.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    3 different versions of the recording

Note to self. Going forward I will record these meetings.

Advanced Member

If you watch closely at 21:22 you will see on one version it's a hard cut, and on the other it's a soft fade. Solid evidence it's been in the editing room and been worked on.