sharetrader
Page 580 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 804805305705765775785795805815825835845906306801080 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 14173
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    What are you getting at?

Because I mused ages ago that IFT might use their CR funds towards having another crack at buying Sky?...that your mania over the last few months is somehow my fault? Get off the grass mate!

My position has remained consistent throughout - I do not particularly want a takeover at this junction (and certainly have not purchased any shares hoping for one).
    I accept that at Sky's current low market cap a takeover by someone is entirely possible - but that is a far cry from telling everyone every day that I have some kind of special insight that makes me 'know' one is coming soon.

If you can't see yourself owning shares in a business for the next 10 years, you shouldn't even think about owning it for 10 minutes - wisdom from my main man Buffett.
    You're the pied piper here bro. The FMA is coming for you! lol

Advanced Member

Jokes, jokes.

Let's get back to the share price. Bots are capping it at 15.

8.3mil shares wow.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by DownTownJr View Post
    8.3mil shares wow.
    Infratil HC buying it up boys!

Surely now we will see some movement in price? Looks like the buys are stacking up well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Surely now we will see some movement in price? Looks like the buys are stacking up well.
    see the volume will continue tomorrow or 2.... today is a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Infratil HC buying it up boys!
    For the love of all that's holy, isn't it, like, illegal or something to make up information with the intent of driving interest in a share?

Cause I'm pretty sure it is. You've got zero evidence that Infratil (or anyone) is acquiring shares with the intent of acquiring enough to trigger a buyout. And if that were happening, and the target company (Sky) got wind of it, that's price sensitive information that it would be illegal for them not to disclose to the market.

This is a share trader forum. There needs to be more facts and less unsubstantiated bold 16 point font rumours with Youtube videos.

Quote Originally Posted by kyanar View Post
    For the love of all that's holy, isn't it, like, illegal or something to make up information with the intent of driving interest in a share?

Cause I'm pretty sure it is. You've got zero evidence that Infratil (or anyone) is acquiring shares with the intent of acquiring enough to trigger a buyout. And if that were happening, and the target company (Sky) got wind of it, that's price sensitive information that it would be illegal for them not to disclose to the market.

This is a share trader forum. There needs to be more facts and less unsubstantiated bold 16 point font rumours with Youtube videos.
    Ehhh I agree with principle of your post but I'd also be lying if I wasn't entertained by the rollercoaster of spurious allegations made in this thread. Given the shareprice remains at rock bottom after all this time I'm assuming they post in good faith.

I just want to wake up to a trading halt and $0.30 bid is that too much to ask? Probably. Lol

Membaa

If all you can hope for (hope is a terrible strategy) is a buy out, then in fact you have no confidence in the company. You should be aspiring to a return to greatness. Careful what you wish for, and the charlatans who wish for a low bar, called a takeover.