sharetrader
Page 1065 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 6556596510151055106110621063106410651066106710681069107511151165 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,650 of 14173

IIRC on the earnings call the said the sale was delayed by level 4 restrictions (no site visits) and an update would be provided at the AGM.

Likely a material transaction, so would need to be announced as soon as it goes unconditional.

Edit: for the sake for feeding Ogg and mistaTea, it'll probably go unconditional at 4pm today and we'll have announcement before 5pm. Have a good weekend.
    Last edited by JohnnyTheHorse; 22-10-2021 at 03:46 PM.

Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12480803

More cuts to senior leadership to make Sky a learner operation and save $$$

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12480803

More cuts to senior leadership to make Sky a learner operation and save $$$
    These two oversaw the alleged toxic work culture within SkySport, so it wouldn’t surprise me if this is a “mutual” decision between sky and these two executives that it would be a good time to consider other career opportunities.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    These two oversaw the alleged toxic work culture within SkySport, so it wouldn’t surprise me if this is a “mutual” decision between sky and these two executives that it would be a good time to consider other career opportunities.
    Maybe it turned out that Tex was found guilty of showing the ladies his boerewors…

Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...5PWGTI7TIIBII/

If these guys could do a big deal to buy real estate over Zoom...God only knows why Sky TV's property sale has had to experience delays.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...5PWGTI7TIIBII/

If these guys could do a big deal to buy real estate over Zoom...God only knows why Sky TV's property sale has had to experience delays.
    Because no sale is taking place?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Because no sale is taking place?
    It must be taking place otherwise they would need to let the market know that they have changed their mind.

Investor

It must be taking place otherwise they would need to let the market know that they have changed their mind.
    Not long to go one way or other to know with ASM on Thu 28th.

My personal observation over the years is that when a deal takes too long to do, it usually ends up not getting done.

I did hear from a real estate source that the plan by the government to allow even higher density (3 storey) has changed the real estate landscape just within the last week - awaiting further details from the government as to the nuts & bolts of the policy. Could be another reason I guess for delay.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    My personal observation over the years is that when a deal takes too long to do, it usually ends up not getting done.

I did hear from a real estate source that the plan by the government to allow even higher density (3 storey) has changed the real estate landscape just within the last week - awaiting further details from the government as to the nuts & bolts of the policy. Could be another reason I guess for delay.
    That new policy bodes even better for that piece of land.