sharetrader
Page 599 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 994995495895955965975985996006016026036096496991099 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 14173

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    I think management are monitoring this thread, waiting for me to sell before announcing the big takeover...

Yeah, why don't you sell and see what unfolds

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Yeah, why don't you sell and see what unfolds
    300 folks...Not selling, going for the quad ton.

Guru

putting the games will be very difficult, would not bet on it. i think the decision has to be made by april...just dont think so.. i dont think the public in the big T are behind the idea much anymore , stats say they dont even have public support.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 27-10-2020 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    putting the games will be very difficult, would not bet on it. i think the decision has to be made by april...just dont think so.. i dont think the public in the big T are behind the idea much anymore , stats say they dont even have public support.
    They're happening, with or without Covid: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-54052669

Sky might actually be gaining the upper hand with their battle with Spark.

If Spark is completely out of the picture the share price will be a lot higher.

Sky is gaining traction and the outlook, both technically and fundamentally, is bullish. This is evident in the fact that the share price has been fairly robust prior to the American Election (when the market has been historically bearish and volatile).

Might be a gradual rise but the floor is pretty firm now. DYOR. GLTAH.

I still believe the Market is playing this very carefully until they see more proof regarding improved growth in subscription numbers and Strategy.

Advanced Member

I love this comment on reddit...

https://www.reddit.com/r/newzealand/..._sport_bundle/

Streaming is becoming too hard and expensive. Netflix/Disney/Prime all have some shows on each i want to watch but to have all 3 it racks up in cost. Now sport is split between providers...i understand that Spark will have the Black Cap matches but Sky will have the Aussie Cricket series this summer...but wait.... you can combine them now, but you must have a spark internet or mobile connection. ARGGH!All too hard.
    I was better off when Sky had the monopoly....

https://www.sparknz.co.nz/
    Spark is a word that means life, potential
    and creativity, and our people embody this every day as they support our customers and help us to achieve our purpose – to help all of New Zealand win big in a digital world. Welcome to Spark.

On the front page of Spark website.... Spark is a word that means life, potential, energy and creativity, and our people embody this every day as they support our customers and help us to achieve our purpose – to help all of New Zealand win big in a digital world. Welcome to Spark.

just keeping the conspiracies' alive.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alpha; 28-10-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Advanced Member

Still no CFO. What the hell is going on...

I want an update from Blair. What's this muppet been up to, spending all my hard earned..

The sharemarket makes no sense. So news about Sky partnering with Spark is somehow seen as bad news??.. given the dropping share price..

I feel like I need to change my method of investing, and perhaps start doing the opposite of what my research and analysis suggests to do.