sharetrader
Page 396 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2963463863923933943953963973983994004064464968961396 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 14171
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Martin should offer me a contract to be the Product Owner for Sky Go. I would whip that product into shape in no time.

But apparently begging for a job at the last AGM and humping his leg while crying was not a smart move...
    Just change your last name to Handley...

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Just change your last name to Handley...
    Now come on ....Derek has done a stupendous job as a Director ..... probably without his insights, knowledge and connections Sky might have gone broke my now.

Good guy that Derek
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Now come on ....Derek has done a stupendous job as a Director ..... probably without his insights, knowledge and connections Sky might have gone broke my now.

Good guy that Derek
    Thought you were the Chief Analyst at some unregistered (Figment of Imagination) Research Co, before adopting the new acclaim of being a Moggy ?

How often does one see an outfit like SKY apparently fully cashed up & crashed up awaiting the Punters arriving in their droves to apply their analysis on the job ?
    Last edited by nztx; 13-08-2020 at 05:21 PM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Covid will have a effect on Sky with the sports side of things. But as they've show the churn rate is very low. Most people are still happy with it. Neon will get a whole different demographic.
    The new neighbour opposite of us (We're in East Auckland) moved in, the first thing they do is have a SKY van show up to install their Sky.
    Still strong demand IMO
    Last edited by Akane; 14-08-2020 at 09:16 AM.

Agree Akane, not everyone can have/has got decent fibre and/or plan or pay for unlimited data and a lot of people I think still want something all in one place/device
    Had a survey yesterday about sky, looks like they are looking at a new Box that will do satellite and streaming as well as recording up to 200 hours plus able to have your netflix, disney+ etc subscriptions/accounts added to it as well.
    All in one place - seems a good idea for about a one off price of $200 (for the box not the subs as well).
    Not sure what would happen n my case as I paid for the existing box outright when I got it - and it has been replaced due to a fault awhile ago - has worked out a lot cheaper than paying a monthly sub for it for the last x years.

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    The new neighbour opposite of us (We're in East Auckland) moved in, the first thing they do is have a SKY van show up to install their Sky.
    Still strong demand IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Agree Akane, not everyone can have/has got decent fibre and/or plan or pay for unlimited data and a lot of people I think still want something all in one place/device
    Had a survey yesterday about sky, looks like they are looking at a new Box that will do satellite and streaming as well as recording up to 200 hours plus able to have your netflix, disney+ etc subscriptions/accounts added to it as well.
    All in one place - seems a good idea for about a one off price of $200 (for the box not the subs as well).
    Not sure what would happen n my case as I paid for the existing box outright when I got it - and it has been replaced due to a fault awhile ago - has worked out a lot cheaper than paying a monthly sub for it for the last x years.
    Great to hear this feedback from customers and users – thanks for your posts @jay @Akane

Advanced Member

Still strong demand IMO
    bu bu but muh netflix

Still strong demand IMO
    That's assuming they are a new customer, not an existing customer moving house and part of the new house process is sky turns up and connects them - just like how getting power/gas/internet connected are the other first things you do when moving house. You just book all your services to be connected on the day that you move in

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    That's assuming they are a new customer, not an existing customer moving house and part of the new house process is sky turns up and connects them - just like how getting power/gas/internet connected are the other first things you do when moving house. You just book all your services to be connected on the day that you move in
    And the SP drops back on the news that this may not be a new customer after all

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two Gloves View Post
    And the SP drops back on the news that this may not be a new customer after all
    Quick, let's put a Magpie on the van so we can follow it around and see where it goes...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-tracker-aroun