sharetrader
Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131
Results 1,951 to 1,955 of 1955

Hit 30 on the ASX today. Seems like there's more demand and less supply over there.

Was hoping to average down, but should I average up?

Sky offers customers 'holidays' from Sport packages until July 1

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/super-rugby/120625303/coronavirus-sky-offers-customers-payment-holidays-on-sport-packages-until-july-1

" A very small number have ended up with a pause on their Sky Sport subscription, although we're finding the majority of customers are very keen to have Sky at the moment while they're at home and looking for entertainment."
    "Almost everyone is keen to keep their Sky services at this time, given the huge range of content we are offering during the lockdown period, and there will be more to come."

I see Sky are starting an Olympics Channel

That’s cool
    “Just consider that maybe the probability of you being wrong is higher than you think.”

The bond market seems to think they might go bust. SKT020 bonds due for repayment 31/3/2021 now trading at 40% yield. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by morphs View Post
    The bond market seems to think they might go bust. SKT020 bonds due for repayment 31/3/2021 now trading at 40% yield. Thoughts?
    I think what happened was that the market cap dropped below the total value of the bond level, which triggered automatic algorithmic selling.

Also, with the exception of Friday, volume has dried up, making it difficult to make a market, thus causing volatile pricing.

There's definitely uncertainty, but I don't think the market is (not yet anyway) thinking Sky will go bust.