sharetrader
Page 361 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2613113513573583593603613623633643653714114618611361 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 14173

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    The contrarian in me has taken a position in Sky TV for the first time in 18 years. There is much value left in the business and it is seriously undervalued at the moment. However it is also dangerous to swim against the current so you better have strength.
    When you are caught up in a rip, they say to drift with the rip as it sweeps you further out to sea and make sure you have enough strength left to swim back to shore or get the attention of the lifeguards to pull you out of trouble?

Lifeguard here for many is a white knight - otherwise, depending how much of the 279m shares taken up by the new investors and underwriters are left to be sold, better keep some strength ($) against the rip!

........it really is just a matter of time (IMHO) before a take-over offer presents. I guess the $60 billion question is "at what price"?? Has to north of 20c surely?
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Gee - rather harsh for both of them to be banned but a cooling down period from time to time can be a good thing when emotions get too high & things get too heated.

"Never get emotional, it clouds your judgement' The Godfather 1972
    So that’s where they have gone. Bit surprised, this thread not nearly as entertaining now, I’ve had to revert to Netflix.

wouldn't it be ironic if a takeover comes in whilst they have been sidelined,but I am sure ogg will be happy sifting through you tube

Why would we want a takeover besides quick money. This is a hold for me. I'm going to try to give the stock 2 years to correct if all goes according to plan. If they do decide to announce a dividend in 22. They would probably need to do a share consolidation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Why would we want a takeover besides quick money. This is a hold for me. I'm going to try to give the stock 2 years to correct if all goes according to plan. If they do decide to announce a dividend in 22. They would probably need to do a share consolidation.
    A takeover is realistically the only way that the institutions who have bought in big are going to be able to get out.

Meanwhile, sp of 12c - looks like it could happen by end of this week?

Guess the underwriters and new investors with the 279m shares obtained at 12c are happy to square their position after enjoying & locking in some fabulous gains over the last 2 months.

Who says you cannot make very good money in a downtrend? 😳
    Last edited by Balance; 04-08-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I am hoping the bottom is in on this one because possibly very foolishly, I have changed by offer from all at 0.1c to more modest amounts at 12.Xc (where X is an integer between 0 and 9).
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    A takeover is realistically the only way that the institutions who have bought in big are going to be able to get out.
    Institutions only bought $9M worth in the raise, no one bought in big

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    I am hoping the bottom is in on this one because possibly very foolishly, I have changed by offer from all at 0.1c to more modest amounts at 12.Xc (where X is an integer between 0 and 9).
    You could be in luck picking the bottom - maybe, just maybe.

I have just added up the number of shares traded since the trading halt to facilitate the capital raise was lifted on 25 May 2020 and it totals 267m shares!

There will be traders punting in and out of course but there certainly has been huge volume going through.

has there been much shorting going on?