sharetrader
Page 815 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 3157157658058118128138148158168178188198258659151315 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 14173

I hope they do a Nzx listing, imagine the number of individual investors that would buy shares in NZR. Likely this could then keep the game more popular and translate into more sky sport subscriptions.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Meh View Post
    I hope they do a Nzx listing, imagine the number of individual investors that would buy shares in NZR. Likely this could then keep the game more popular and translate into more sky sport subscriptions.
    As an All Blacks fan I want them to keep the best players in NZ no matter what the cost. As an investor I want ROI. Unfortunately these things don't go hand in hand.

As much as I loved the thoughts on why it hadn't been listed yet

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/property...ing/3093802622

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post

Great news. Good to see it finally listed.
    But it will not stock the endless takeover talk.

Guru

Interesting that it took 7 weeks to write 5 small paragraphs and take 11 photos.

Presumably more since when it was announced they had been choosen as the listing agent and had more than likely assessed. I doubt the board would list the properties without getting them appraised first.

Would be interesting to know how long the average commercial/industrial property is listed. Seeing my family sell a couple of lifestyle blocks in future urban areas recently, it wasn't quick and they were listed under 3 different agents over 2 years for one of the properties.

One roof had values for the two close to 20 million by memory, all comes down to what the eventual buyer intends to do and where they see percieved value.

Now all we need is some recent data on growth and subscriber stabilisation, hopefully with an update on broadband take up from their existing offering. Any idea if they are still only offering to the first group odf existing sky package holders?

... have power to make you great

Would be interesting to know how long the average commercial/industrial property is listed
    Sometimes luck of the draw. Mates resi land holding would not sell 3 years ago but last year flew off the shelf for an extra 2 mill

Guru

Presumably more since when it was announced they had been choosen as the listing agent and had more than likely assessed. I doubt the board would list the properties without getting them appraised first.

Would be interesting to know how long the average commercial/industrial property is listed. Seeing my family sell a couple of lifestyle blocks in future urban areas recently, it wasn't quick and they were listed under 3 different agents over 2 years for one of the properties.

One roof had values for the two close to 20 million by memory, all comes down to what the eventual buyer intends to do and where they see percieved value.

Now all we need is some recent data on growth and subscriber stabilisation, hopefully with an update on broadband take up from their existing offering. Any idea if they are still only offering to the first group odf existing sky package holders?
    Should get a lot more than $20M. I have seen crappy real estate a fraction of the size with asking prices of $7M+.

I believe sky are still just soft selling broadband to existing satellite subs that have expressed interest.

My sky broadband is live now but I haven’t been able to test it as I had to make an unexpected trip to christchurch. I get back today so will config my Nighthawk and see how fast it goes.

... have power to make you great

This statement in the ad piqued my worry
    "The improvements sit on separate cross-lease titles forming an approximate 81% (approx) total share of the underlying 2.6468 hectare title."

Only 81 percent means there is another 19 pct. We all probably know the eff ups you get with cross leases