sharetrader
Page 782 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 2826827327727787797807817827837847857867928328821282 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 14173

Reddits demographic is not your typical Sky subscriber but was still a interesting read.

I stream my movies using Plex and I pay $6 a month to my host who lets me access their library. I have a TON of content to access, but to be honest it's a little mind numbing sometimes due to the large selection I struggle to select something and often see myself borrowing my brothers Netflix subscription and watching what Netflix recommends me lol.

Sky missed a great opportunity in not sending that guy Wheeler over to the Masters to do a bit of commentary ...maybe even interview the winner
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Sky missed a great opportunity in not sending that guy Wheeler over to the Masters to do a bit of commentary ...maybe even interview the winner
    I would have to say that Sky leally leally did miss out on this one!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by DownTownJr View Post
    Reddits demographic is not your typical Sky subscriber but was still a interesting read.

I stream my movies using Plex and I pay $6 a month to my host who lets me access their library. I have a TON of content to access, but to be honest it's a little mind numbing sometimes due to the large selection I struggle to select something and often see myself borrowing my brothers Netflix subscription and watching what Netflix recommends me lol.
    Are you straight up admitting to copyright infringement?

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    The difference between sharing with your mates, and charging people for it, is a massive fine and potentially jail time

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Akane View Post
    The difference between sharing with your mates, and charging people for it, is a massive fine and potentially jail time
    well whomever is charging him $6 a month is in for a world of hurt.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    Are you referring to his Netflix sharing comment? A Netflix Premium account allows up to 4 devices, Standard is 2 devices and Basic is 1 device. I have a Premium sub and my other three family members all have their own profiles registered and share the subscription using their own devices.

Re-reading your post, I think you might be referring to sharing the Plex account?
    Last edited by Baa_Baa; 12-04-2021 at 02:50 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Are you referring to his Netflix sharing comment? A Netflix Premium account allows up to 4 devices, Standard is 2 devices and Basic is 1 device. I have a Premium sub and my other three family members all have their own profiles registered and share the subscription using their own devices.
    NETFLIX allow up to 4 simultaneous streams for the household on the premium plan...

If your other family members do not normally live with you and are sharing your account then you are breaching the terms and conditions. Netflix are aware of the problem but because subs were increasing so much in previous years they turned a blind eye.

Now that subs growth has slowed down (and decreased in USA) I think they are looking into this.

Loads of people share their Netflix, NEON, Amazon etc passwords with friends and family - but it is a breach of the terms and conditions. Each sub is on a per household​ basis.

Guru

I am still yet to see the Colliers as for the Mt Wellington property.

What, I wonder, is taking so long for the listing to appear?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    NETFLIX allow up to 4 simultaneous streams for the household on the premium plan...

If your other family members do not normally live with you and are sharing your account then you are breaching the terms and conditions.
    That's right and we are a household family. Good luck to Netflix trying to enforce it though, especially after they turned a blind eye to grow their user base.

Piracy sucks and I'm dead against it.