sharetrader
Page 250 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1502002402462472482492502512522532542603003507501250 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 14171
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

Have applied for ~1.2M new shares in total.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    That is exactly what I did with the person at the Branch when making the transfer!!!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/...id=app-android

Great promotion from sky. Just need to get it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/...id=app-android

Great promotion from sky. Just need to get it out there.
    And what I mean also is rather than put it on prime live. get people to download the app and allow 24hours free access to show what it's all about.

I agree. Saw a deal for half price sports now I was thinking of getting. Today will help me decide if I go through with it. Love my league and with rugby also starting up, I have my fingers crossed it doesn't have any issues with potentially a large number trying it out today

I use sky go and neon. Huge improvement from a few years ago. Biggest thing is the casting function so it doesn't have to be on your phone

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    I use sky go and neon. Huge improvement from a few years ago. Biggest thing is the casting function so it doesn't have to be on your phone
    Yeah both products are a lot better now. NEON is still not as good as Netflix (they have set the bar) but it is definitely better than the 'bad old days'.

If you are not a Sports fan, you can currently get a very comprehensive entertainment package from Sky for $65.44/month ($2.15 per day).

Sky Starter + Entertainment from Vodafone TV (which means no MySky fee) = $51.49 per month. That provides a very large range of entertainment, kids channels, documentaries and news channels.

Then you can add NEON for $13.95 which pretty much gives you SOHO + Sky Movies. The NEON app on VTV works well.

Thats what I have + Sky Sport. My total package is $97.43/month (which works out to be about $3.20 per day). Less than a cup of coffee and there is something for everyone in my household. We utilise a lot of the content on offer.

Bidding SKT to over 40 cents and then a rights issues and supposedly zillions being shorted and it seems wholesale market manipulation going on I just keep up.

Question .is this a game everybody wins and no losers ....meaning I’m missing out on the fun.

Or are one or two making zillions while everybody else loses heaps
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Just reading a piece on Trustpower...

"More than 50% of Trustpower’s customers now take more than one utility service, and the more than 100,000 broadband customers reflects both the quality of the network offered by Trustpower as well as price."

If Sky could get 50% of satellite subs to take up Sky Broadband as a starting point, that would be over 250,000 Broadband customers. Not a bad start, and I expect a fibre-entertainment bundle would be more appealing that an fibre-utility bundle.

And then there is large room for growth beyond the satellite base of course.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Bidding SKT to over 40 cents and then a rights issues and supposedly zillions being shorted and it seems wholesale market manipulation going on I just keep up.

Question .is this a game everybody wins and no losers ....meaning I’m missing out on the fun.

Or are one or two making zillions while everybody else loses heaps
    It's simple really.

Given the EBITA and market cap, you win if the company survives the next 1825 days (5 years).

So if in the year 2024 everyone is streaming the Paris Olympics then you lose.

I'm betting that nothing significant will happen in 1825 days. Just like nothing significant happened in the last 1825 days.