sharetrader
Page 372 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 2723223623683693703713723733743753763824224728721372 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 14170
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Sorry to non premium subscribers
    I have just enjoyed reading the article.Excellent..
    Read it through my membership tp ChCh City library's "Press Reader".
    Just have to remember it is in The Weekend Herald".

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    I have some kind of family sharing on the back of my sons Google Music Account ( I think).
    NO ADS at all WITH YOUTUBE. It transforms it. I recall when we used to buy DVD's of concerts.
    Now they just stream whenever we want via YouTube.
    It is just so so good.
    Youtube premium for ad-free play is about $16/month.

I'm not sure how credible this is but the rumours are out there and what will this mean for SKT?
    Personally I doubt that they'd go direct in NZ as the numbers would be too small.
    I presume Disco are just interested in Mediaworks for their local production facility / capability & next to nothing price?

Discovery Inc. will share details on a new direct-to-consumer offering in the very near future, said CEO David Zaslav during the company’s earnings call. Describing the product as “a new SUV,” Zaslav said, “We’ve got a lane. It’s almost like that lane is ours.” Noting that TLC hit all-time ratings highs last quarter, Zaslav said what separates Discovery brands are genres that are “relevant and durable,” and short production schedules that enable speedy content development.

We have a cut-down sub to Sky ($28 per month) that we use only for rugby.
    Everything else, we stream.
    We've found Beama.com is excellent. It is free through your library (well, ChCh Library anyway) and has a wealth of movies, etc.
    At present we're totally hooked on "Un Village Francais".

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan View Post
    We have a cut-down sub to Sky ($28 per month) that we use only for rugby.
    Everything else, we stream.
    We've found Beama.com is excellent. It is free through your library (well, ChCh Library anyway) and has a wealth of movies, etc.
    At present we're totally hooked on "Un Village Francais".
    Thanks for the Beama tip. Will check it out.

AFL, NHL International, NRL Disney, all proving you can roll out direct to consumer pretty easily... I’d think Discovery will have a pretty good back catalogue and a stand alone offering would be strong
    Quote Originally Posted by tqtq View Post
    I'm not sure how credible this is but the rumours are out there and what will this mean for SKT?
    Personally I doubt that they'd go direct in NZ as the numbers would be too small.
    I presume Disco are just interested in Mediaworks for their local production facility / capability & next to nothing price?

Discovery Inc. will share details on a new direct-to-consumer offering in the very near future, said CEO David Zaslav during the company’s earnings call. Describing the product as “a new SUV,” Zaslav said, “We’ve got a lane. It’s almost like that lane is ours.” Noting that TLC hit all-time ratings highs last quarter, Zaslav said what separates Discovery brands are genres that are “relevant and durable,” and short production schedules that enable speedy content development.

......back to what's important. I "feel" that this coming week we might see the market wake up as to just how under-valued our stock is. Im pretty sure this will be one of those moments in time we all look back and think...."bugger, why didnt I mortgage the house and put it all on SKY ( not a recommendation BTW!). When the Share Price has recovered to that 25/30c level these current 14c shares will look like an absolute steal. All IMHO.
    Have a Gr8day.

Guru

I am back from the naughty corner now!

Who missed me?!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    I am back from the naughty corner now!

Who missed me?!
    Welcome back mate.

Guru

i have looked at the new releases. Does anyone have any idea when this company can pay a dividend again? under valued it may be but by what metric?