sharetrader
Page 211 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1111612012072082092102112122132142152212613117111211 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 14173
    Last edited by winner69; 13-04-2020 at 07:23 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

This is good news, SKY really need some NZ sports teams playing again ASAP.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport...australia.html

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by allfromacell View Post
    This is good news, SKY really need some NZ sports teams playing again ASAP.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport...australia.html
    Even though I hate the NRL, bloody hell I might almost be forced to watch it....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Even though I hate the NRL, bloody hell I might almost be forced to watch it....
    Haha if there is some live NRL on offer I will be balls deep. I have resorted to watching Trackside lately.... yeah in Australia the horses are still going around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogul View Post
    Over lockdown to date, I have heard plenty of chat about what to watch on Netflix and pretty much zero about things to watch on SKY.
    Had enough of Netflix. Plenty of content, but only some of it watchable. Very overrated. We ended up with multiple subscriptions just to watch the things we wanted, totally close to the Sky sub.

Advanced Member

Here's my Sky TV habits if anyone's interested

91 - CBNC. My go to channel after work. Normally I watch Squawk Box every night at 7pm. It has some sports content on the weekend but it's mostly crap. Nightly business report is OK. Has Mad Money but it's never on at a good time and I don't have MySky to record it.
    87 - CNN. My go to news channel but has become way too liberal. I normally try and catch the news headlines on the hour.
    85 - Sky news. Will watch sometimes but too many Aussie's trying to be American. Can only handle a few minutes at a time.
    86 - Parliament TV. Will watch this sometimes if there's a life debate on. Most of the time the channel is dead.
    74 - BBC Earth. Will watch David Attenborough stuff if it's on.
    73 - History. One of my favourite channels on Sky. Lot of repeats on it though.
    72 - National geographic. Also good. Watching "Cosmos: A personal voyage" recently. Good channel.
    123 - MTV Classic. Normally watch this when I'm waiting inbetween other shows. Will try and catch the odd good song.
    17 - Living Channel. Some OK shows on here. Will watch the odd property show. Never spend more than 15mins at a time here tho.
    11 - Comedy Channel. ​Brain dead TV that I find myself watching too much of.
    5 - Five. I watch Pawn stars regular on here. Also there's a Simpson marathon every Saturday afternoon that for some reason I watch if I'm dead bored.

Other channels that I check.
    UK TV and Jones. Just for the lols and Monty python stuff. Vice, has the odd old-school movie. Food TV when I'm hungry. Turbo, wheeler Dealers reruns. RTV, and Aljazeera for different point of view on news. Fox news, after watching too much CNN. Nick, will watch the odd Spongebob.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Here's my Sky TV habits if anyone's interested

73 - History. One of my favourite channels on Sky. Lot of repeats on it though.
    And here I was thinking history never repeats.....

I blame lockdown.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Low trade volumes again today.

Black Crane will need to open up the cheque book a bit if they want to keep adding material amounts to their position.

They can currently pick up about 650K shares for under 33c...
    they had better get their act into gear fast, if they want to beat Parker & the tinkering fumbling Beehive Busy bodies
    looking at pulling a 'Copy Australia & Shut the Door hard' trick..

NRL Rugby to start 28 May and may include the Warriors...
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/new...ectid=12325905

Hmmm. I noticed on Friday just after 4pm someone bought 150,000 shares which is quite a lot all at once for this share. Perhaps someone had a whiff of the news already?