sharetrader
Page 695 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1955956456856916926936946956966976986997057457951195 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 14173

We need to get Sky known to all those on r/wallstreetbets. We can get this baby to fly with some encouraging comments from Ogg.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Quantitative Easing View Post
    We need to get Sky known to all those on r/wallstreetbets. We can get this baby to fly with some encouraging comments from Ogg.
    I have been following Gamestop long before it became a meme. Followed it after Burry bought in.

Very similar business attributes. ie once a dominate business but now under threat. But market was overly bearish on Gamestop as they still have a business, hence the excessive shorting.

Advanced Member

DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS INC. Common Stock

43.87 USD
    +3.15 (7.74%)
    Mkt cap 19.68B

Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12417247

Sweet, after we buy Vocus we can then put in a bid for Trustpower’s retail business to strengthen our energy offer.

Yes, it’s all coming together quite nicely...

Is the login portal on SkyGO playing up for anyone else? They seemed to change it a few months ago, assuming it's not just me but figured I check.

I typically go direct to a link like this saved in my browser: https://www.skygo.co.nz/livetv/sky_sport_2 - you used to be able to login on the player screen and watch right away, now you have to click 'sign in' in the top right hand corner, after you have logged in you have to refresh the page to get the stream playing. Sometimes it takes you back to the home page as well. Really quite annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by daveypnz View Post
    Is the login portal on SkyGO playing up for anyone else? They seemed to change it a few months ago, assuming it's not just me but figured I check.

I typically go direct to a link like this saved in my browser: https://www.skygo.co.nz/livetv/sky_sport_2 - you used to be able to login on the player screen and watch right away, now you have to click 'sign in' in the top right hand corner, after you have logged in you have to refresh the page to get the stream playing. Sometimes it takes you back to the home page as well. Really quite annoying.
    Seems most things with Sky are ‘really quite annoying” ....even the share price.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by daveypnz View Post

Honestly if your using a Web browser still get away from it. Buy a chromecast and stream through a phone or tablet. Much better quality. Skygo stopped working well on the computer years ago. Skygo does work very well just not on a computer. Chromecast are amazing little gadgets

Guru

When are the Reddit Warriors going to jump all over Sky?

DFABPCLMB

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    When are the Reddit Warriors going to jump all over Sky?
    They won't for many reasons, mostly because it is NZ and AFAIK there is no massive short seller. GME may have started as a pump and dump, but it's grown to more than that now. I do not recommend trying to get SKT onto that bandwagon - it will likely backfire on any instigators.