sharetrader
Page 115 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 15651051111121131141151161171181191251652156151115 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 14173

I'm happy to pay for content. It's chicken feed compared to the costs of lots of other things.

I watched the most amazing T20 cricket matches between Australia and India on Sky Sports. Wow, this morning it was a second to last ball win and the game before, a last ball win. No one does night matches like India. Brilliant and worth every cent.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger_Danger View Post
    The funny thing is, we're actually in full agreement. The only difference is you are observing the filth, whereas with a long pause in the middle, I have now decided to roll around in it.
    Yes indeed, we are certainly aligned in some key areas. And your comment on rolling around in the filth did make me chuckle out loud, so I thank you for that.

I hope you do make the decision to leave 'the Dark Side' though. You seem like a decent enough individual, and I'd sure like to get a look at you, if only you would come back to The Light.

Advanced Member

Have been buying into SKT AIR and SPK for the last week, but do feel like Evel Knievel jumping into SKT. But then I am a gambler .

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Have been buying into SKT AIR and SPK for the last week, but do feel like Evel Knievel jumping into SKT. But then I am a gambler .
    Confucius say : Man who try to swim against outgoing tide at Manukau heads must like big trouble.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Confucius say : Man who try to swim against outgoing tide at Manukau heads must like big trouble.
    But then Confucius also say: man with hand in back pocket feeling cheeky; man with hand in front hand feeling cocky!

new lows , what happens when a companies been so greedy refusing to change with the times

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/ind...es-sink-to-143
    one step ahead of the herd

Yet the model of broadcasting to everybody who wants to listen, as opposed to each person downloading their individual content over fibre or copper, is a good one.
    It's just that Sky has made a pig's ear of managing it.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    new lows , what happens when a companies been so greedy refusing to change with the times

Is it the worst chart on the NZX, except the ones who've already gone bust? Those $7 highs mid 2014 seems soooo long ago now. Puking investors capital in a race to the bottom, a race that has only one participant, SKT.

Banned

Kiltearn desperately selling out at almost any price it seems.
    SKT undervalued IMO... though I don't yet hold...
    I have to say, all this illegal streaming's fine but I, my parner, and many others I know just want to push a button on the remote and watch a HD quality programme. I can't be ar*ed trying to find dodgy streams and torrents every 10 minutes.. most of which are far from HD quality and which often disappear half way through a game/programme.
    There's still a place for honest satellite TV imo.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

And stuff has picked the “world renowned” brokers such as Morning star and Forsyth Barr for their comments.. one says it’s undervalued and the other the opposite.. yeah right...