sharetrader
Page 575 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 754755255655715725735745755765775785795856256751075 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 14170

So when i was there (almost a year ago now) the talk was increasing the revenue streams and creating more streams. These new streams were everything that has been said from the AGM. Takeover was never talked about when i was there but this was when the share price was also higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    The Discovery deal got leaked to the media because they were buying a media company! It wasn't a secret it was for sale, it was just a question of who the buyer was. Mediaworks is a private company as well. Pretty sure they told the employees about the arrangement as Discovery were buying the assets, not the business.

Anyway, it's a fact that Infratil are about to buy something. They've recently raised capital and said it was for an acquisition. They've created a holding company, which means their announcement is imminent. It's just a question of what are they going to buy? Are they going to buy NZR, like another rumor that's going around or something else? They not buying an airport that's for sure. It's obvious their investment is going into data infrastructure as they've signaled that and so has Brookfield.

The most obvious sign that it's likely Sky, is not only is it data infrastructure, but it's also a distressed asset and if you read the Infratil announcement it said they were looking for distressed assets effected by covid.

Finally, reserving the company name the day after the AGM, to me, is just so obvious, that it makes me laugh. I'm so convinced that it's happening, that I actually go about my day believing it's already happened.
    Wow nice one ogg but what are you going to do when its over apart from take the money and run,or get stuck into Wrightson before the chinese gobble them up!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Wow nice one ogg but what are you going to do when its over apart from take the money and run,or get stuck into Wrightson before the chinese gobble them up!
    Looking to double up here and withdraw half a million.

Going to put it back into property...

Advanced Member

Will also look to buy some IFT.

When Vodafone/Sky refloats in 5 years time. It's gonna be worth $10B

Ogg what is your best guess at the take over price.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Ogg what is your best guess at the take over price.
    25 cents - 28 cents

~$500m

Wonder if the seller has finally dried up

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Wonder if the seller has finally dried up
    Only the UBS bot and retail are trading on market. The real action is happening off market.

Is someone big shopping around for another large parcel? Will we see another large off market trade today?

May i know what is your average price now, ogg?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceZ View Post
    May i know what is your average price now, ogg?
    1,462,870 @ 0.1465