sharetrader
Page 251 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1512012412472482492502512522532542552613013517511251 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 14173
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/...id=app-android

Great promotion from sky. Just need to get it out there.
    I'm not a rugby fan but I watched a bit of the game on channel 54.

They had fake crowd noises added in. Thought they did a a good job and it sounded alright.

They also did a lot of different camera angles to reduce the amount of shots showing the crowd.

Overall it seemed like a normal rugby game to me.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    I'm not a rugby fan but I watched a bit of the game on channel 54.

They had fake crowd noises added in. Thought they did a a good job and it sounded alright.

They also did a lot of different camera angles to reduce the amount of shots showing the crowd.

Overall it seemed like a normal rugby game to me.
    Agreed. I watched the match and I think the crowd noises Foxtel have added in are great.

You can’t beat the actual live crowd experience as it is great to get shots of the fans in the stands etc.

But given that is not possible, the audio that Foxtel have added made the home viewing as ‘normal’ as possible, given the circumstances.

When i applied for KMD Share offer, they had an on line app form with my amount all ready allocated . This one just has a generic app form where i fill out my own numbers, correct? I.e. do my own maths Just wondering if there is a personalised online form that i should be logged onto .....
    any help appreciated
    Last edited by Yoda; 30-05-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    When i applied for KMD Share offer, they had an on line app form with my amount all ready allocated . This one just has a generic app form where i fill out my own numbers, correct? I.e. do my own maths Just wondering if there is a personalised online form that i should be logged onto .....
    any help appreciated
    Incorrect. This web application requires you to enter in your CSN number. Your CSN number is then validated and the system informs you as to what your maximum entitlement is.

Awesome ,thanks. I was a bit unsure . Thanks for your help.

Membaa

It was good to see sky put on the first live game for a couple of months, albeit nfl isn’t my go to sport. The streaming was excellent quality which I’d come to expect from sky sport. The canned Stadium audience imo was weird and awkward. Will be interesting to see if this turns into something good for sky, they certainly need it to. Nice to have a sense of normality. And the warriors won!

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Incorrect. This web application requires you to enter in your CSN number. Your CSN number is then validated and the system informs you as to what your maximum entitlement is.
    thanks for that, I was wondering the same thing

Looks like i am a chosen one
    thanks mistaTea
    all i need to do now is raid the piggy bank, and hit up some mates .....
    by the way, you need to just copy the full amount allocated first and then enter, after which ,it will say if you can have your 20. % more. Its a 2 part process on the form .
    Last edited by Yoda; 30-05-2020 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/...id=app-android

Great promotion from sky. Just need to get it out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    It was good to see sky put on the first live game for a couple of months, albeit nfl isn’t my go to sport. The streaming was excellent quality which I’d come to expect from sky sport. The canned Stadium audience imo was weird and awkward. Will be interesting to see if this turns into something good for sky, they certainly need it to. Nice to have a sense of normality. And the warriors won!
    I think sports rugby and nrl in particular have to put that canned noise in for a reason. imagine the swearing going on during the game lol 😂
    Its to drown out the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    cant ne normality .... Warriors won
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”