sharetrader
Page 1025 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 255259259751015102110221023102410251026102710281029103510751125 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,250 of 14173

Just FYI SKY broadband is reducing fee.

As I do not have Sky starter anymore. I am paying $109PM - This is being reduced to $99 dollar PM from 1st of October.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

As I do not have Sky starter anymore. I am paying $109PM - This is being reduced to $99 dollar PM from 1st of October.
    Will mine reduce from $79 to $69?

It was just a random no caller ID that informed me.

I assume you should get a discount as well MistaTea

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post

After 30 years the wife saw red the other day,and rang Sky.Repeat after repeat,after repeat,after repeat,after repeat.
    Our bill per month reduces from $114.29 to $70.22 for a year.
    Be interesting fun seeing if Sky are successful in increasing our bill in a year's time.I have my doubts.
    I only watch the All Blacks or Canterbury rugby.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Sky Broadband is obviously a hard sell.

The only way they will meet their targets is to give it away.

Goodbye divy!

Comcast will save the day and takeover. They can borrow $50b at 2% interest rate. They could offer Sky Broadband at $20 per month and still make money as they own all the repeat content.

You can expect $30 Sky and free Broadband per month when Comcast takeovers.

Nothing but a circus in the meantime.

Peps like MT living in La La Land and eating imaginary divy food.
    Well, if all else fails…at least you have your $4000 net profit after 2 years to fall back on mate!

Membaa

Comcast will save the day and takeover.
    You can expect $30 Sky and free Broadband per month when Comcast takeovers. [sic]
    I say BS and once again you're exposing yourself to unintended consequences.

"1. Information-based manipulation

This is where someone says something - or otherwise shares information about a financial product - that they know (or should know) contains information that is false or seriously misleading."

"Market manipulation can happen in internet chat rooms and social media accounts used by those interested in trading securities. Users have to be careful not to post statements about certain companies, or particular market activity, that are not true or that they do not have a reason to believe are true. This sort of commentary may attract the interest of the NZX Surveillance team or the FMA."

Your posts are FOS and contravene the T&C's of Sharetrader website.

Guru

Just lol.

You can't have an opinion on this site.

It's public info that Comcast are interested in a takeover.

CEO said discussion are ongoing.

Stop baiting me.
    Nobody at Sky has said that they have had any conversations about a merger or takeover with Comcast.

It was speculated on in a news article.

Nobody at Sky has said that any merger or acquisition conversations are ongoing with any specific company.

All they have said is they have brought Jarden on to “assess options” and those conversations (with Jarden) are ongoing.

You are damn lucky nobody has reported you for your constant drivel.

I have no doubt you are breaking all sorts of rules.

Guru

Yeah. Exactly.
    Exactly nothing matey.

You are not just opining that SNT would make a good for a business like Comcast, and that the benefits are X, Y and Z...

You keep pushing your agenda as though a takeover is a 'sure thing' and that Comcast are specifically the buyers. Anytime any news is reported by Sky contrary to your agenda, you go apesh1t and push the takeover thing even harder.

That is absolutely misleading - because you really have absolutely no idea if that is true or not.

Anyway, you will never change but I do hope you don't push it too far to the point that you do get in trouble.

And besides, apart from 2 or 3 ST users who like to read your messages for amusement purposes, the majority of investors on this forum are well and truly over your nonsense.

Guru

When are you canceling your NBR subscription?
    Perhaps you are actually just a moron and can't get the difference between a journalist speculating that PE and Comcast are 'tipped as suitors'...and you spreading a narrative that Comcast are definitely going to buy SNT "soon".

I am trying to give you some credit here mate, but when you post things like this it really makes me question your mental state!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Perhaps you are actually just a moron and can't get the difference between a journalist speculating that PE and Comcast are 'tipped as suitors'...and you spreading a narrative that Comcast are definitely going to buy SNT "soon".

I am trying to give you some credit here mate, but when you post things like this it really makes me question your mental state!
    Everybody just relax!!!

(joker-why-so-serious.gif)

We are all wound up cos SKT cant trade today or yday, we get it.

facts are, we are all up or close to being up now, so lets just take a breath in…….and out…..

Ogg - I value your takeover theories when they aren't unhinged…. but you've got to look in the mirror and accept that comcast is more than likely out of the picture. Something, sometime, will happen, I'm sure, maybe just not with comcast.

Mistatea - I value your doggedness when it comes to sticking by the fundamentals of the business.

I'm somewhere in the middle of both of these theories, so I value both of your contributions.

Doesn't mean we all cant fit onto the spectrum of reasons why we are invested in SKT (Spectrum being the key word here)

Lets just all co exist!

Disclaimer - I'm pretty sure I hold more qty than both of you combined, for a mixture of both of your reasons for holding.
    Last edited by jimdog31; 16-09-2021 at 12:57 PM.