sharetrader
Page 1070 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 7057097010201060106610671068106910701071107210731074108011201170 ... LastLast
Results 10,691 to 10,700 of 14173

No idea what im talking about so take with a pinch of salt

Yesterday to me look like a tree shake, pushing out some traders by hitting their stops and scaring out some fearful retail investors, that to me is a signal the market is looking for a uptrend, but again I could be full of BS and way of the mark. It will be interesting to see what the close is today and if any buyers show up before 5pm

Advanced Member

completely baseless speculation on my part - but if the property sale price was far less than what the market was expecting, and that news had leaked out (via colliers staff perhaps) - that might be reason for the small sell-off we have seen this week.

personally I am not expecting anything over $50 million. probably be closer to $30 million.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    completely baseless speculation on my part - but if the property sale price was far less than what the market was expecting, and that news had leaked out (via colliers staff perhaps) - that might be reason for the small sell-off we have seen this week.

personally I am not expecting anything over $50 million. probably be closer to $30 million.
    So you only expect Sky to get ~$700/sqm?

Geez…

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    So you only expect Sky to get ~$700/sqm?

Geez…
    Personally, I think the deal was already sealed in August, we will buy if we get the 3 buildings for our development

SKT- okay we will update our announcement

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Personally, I think the deal was already sealed in August, we will buy if we get the 3 buildings for our development

SKT- okay we will update our announcement
    I don’t know that they had ‘lined up’ a definite buyer a rush point…

But I think a number of interested parties would have expressed interest in buying the whole campus.

And they have been working with these potential buyers to get them to bid up the price.

What is the intended use of the site?
    Are they planning to lease it back?

Well the property still hasn't sold....

I doubt that the property sale alone could have so much impact on the SP.

Going to be a low key Ho hum ASM and she’s going to show a picture of the new thingie.

Exciting stuff
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Earlier this year we initiated a process to monetise all or part of our property holdings at Mt.Wellington. While the level 4 lockdown restrictions forced Colliers to delay the sale process, I canreport that good progress has been made in recent weeks. The response from the market confirmsthat the Board made the correct decision to re-frame the scope of the property offer to include all ofour buildings on the site. Management, supported by external consultants, are finalising a propertystrategy that includes significantly downsizing our Mt Wellington footprint, a higher-profile presencein a central Auckland site, alongside a commitment to an ‘anywhere works’ programme that enablesmany of our crew to work flexibly between their homes and the Company’s sites. Onceimplemented we will provide a workspace that supports cultural change, facilitates new ways ofcollaboration and working, and better meets the needs of our team.
    My reading of it (which could be very wrong):
    - Offering all three properties has generated a significant premium as expected
    - Process has been delayed by Covid AND Sky working out how they will operate in the future. This is important, as they need this strategy in place before signing sale and leaseback agreements (particularly around timing and how much they want to lease back).