sharetrader
Page 1076 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 7657697610261066107210731074107510761077107810791080108611261176 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,760 of 14173

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    $2.30 offer!

Guy's let's take this!

A bidding war might start soon after!
    Jeez Ogg. It wasn’t actually an offer

At least the questions had some teeth unlike the pansy analysts at the investor day

What the hell was it? Did I miss hear?
    Seems like you heard the question but misheard the answer

Sounds like me.

What was the answer?

I just heard offer of 23cents turn down.
    Whose got the inside word on the 23c???!! They definitely didnt deny the value.

IF the property transacts at market value or above and IF the new box rollout is a game changer and IF broadband uptake rate accelerates, and IF they take out costs as planned, I could see the share price double in 12 months.
    Disc. I’m not trying to ramp but I do hold quite a few shares and I’m patient.
    IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    IF the property transacts at market value or above and IF the new box rollout is a game changer and IF broadband uptake rate accelerates, and IF they take out costs as planned, I could see the share price double in 12 months.
    IMHO
    The cross lease is clearly an issue for development, unless, a condition involves buying next door which could be the reason for a delay

Agreed.

Key word there is patient. Which I have non of, hence the dilemma!
    Ha, You've held out for 12 months, with multiple countdown timers, your more patient than youre bipolar self lets on

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    IMHO

Agree with sentiment...a lot of IFs...but they have executed so far, and I am happy to hold forever.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Agree with sentiment...a lot of IFs...but they have executed so far, and I am happy to hold forever.
    Agree as well, the turnaround is progressing nicely, the results so far are very encouraging as are the 1-3 year targets. While I feel for the 'long suffering' shareholders who are unlikely to ever get their money back, those that bought into the turnaround are already well ahead and should do very well in the medium to longer term.

Happy holder with no intention of selling.

Guru

Good to know that a year or so ago PE approached Sky with an indivative offer at the $2.30+ (post consoidation equivalent) per share range. This was likely before the cap raise when Sky was vulnerable doe to the bonds coming due.

If they had of negotiated the final price would surely have been north of $2.50/share.

Now Sky is much further along their transformation journey (there is actually light at the end of the tunnel) and the Balance Sheet is clean (zero debt). So the business is worth more than it was.

And if the Board felt that the offer made was low ball back then, they must have had the view that Sky was worth $3+/share.

So if any deal was to be done now I suspect it would need to be over $3.50/share to get their attention.

That may seem 'crazy' to some given the low SP...but I am just following the logic...