sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyman View Post
    Surely if a T/O offer is coming it will be in the next two weeks? Once the capital management plan/policy is announced and the share price jumps a T/O offer needs to be that much higher to be successful. If someone’s going to make a move it’s now or never? Buckle up it could be an interesting couple of weeks!
    If a T/O was to occur I think it would occur after the capital management plan was released. If there is a large dividend declared, I think a offer would come in after the dividend is paid out. If there is a share buy back announced, it may come in around the same time or before the date the share buy back is initiated. This is my opinion.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by snigmac View Post
    If a T/O was to occur I think it would occur after the capital management plan was released. If there is a large dividend declared, I think a offer would come in after the dividend is paid out. If there is a share buy back announced, it may come in around the same time or before the date the share buy back is initiated. This is my opinion.
    If there are any serious talks at the moment it must be the best kept secret in the world given the low SP…

Bored with this sagging share price so here’s a random theory.
    The share price graph shows the share price jumped about 30% in August then sagged back, then jumped about 50% in early December and is sagging back. Continue the trend and the next jump should be about 70% ! If it now saggs to say 2.20, the next jump would take it to 3.70!

Disclaimer: It is strongly suggested that you don’t take this extremely insightful analysis seriously.
    Last edited by biker; 01-02-2022 at 11:34 AM.

Guru

SP up today on low volume...

Will sit here all day refreshing my borwser until I see some TA from Johnnythe Horse assuring me these trading patterns are still in line with some kind of upcoming M&A event that will make me a very rich man...

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

Will sit here all day refreshing my borwser until I see some TA from Johnnythe Horse assuring me these trading patterns are still in line with some kind of upcoming M&A event that will make me a very rich man...
    Am fully expecting an announcement of M&A development by or on results announcement date.

Too much fees at stake for the investment bankers not to make an easy deal like this to happen.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Too much fees at stake for the investment bankers not to make an easy deal like this to happen.
    That is a very good point. The fees are too big for them to let this go...and given the sustained low SP, The Board won't be able to say no forever.

I'm guessing all the talk here about T/O drove up the SP yesterday? Keep up the good work guys!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mikelee View Post
    I'm guessing all the talk here about T/O drove up the SP yesterday? Keep up the good work guys!
    Pretty sure that was more to do with an overall lift in the NZ50.

Sorry for the delay mistaTea... but no changes since the last post. Still just low volume bouncing by retail and fund flows. The most important point is that we are still in a weekly bull flag formation, meaning continuation of the uptrend (new highs) is the most probable scenario. Yes, the pullback from $2.74 down to $2.35 is actually part of a bullish formation by cooling off RSI levels for the next up leg. $2.50 break would confirm the weekly higher low.

You had me at 'bullish formation'
    Take any decent pullback as an opportunity - but don’t ever ever do an Ogg!