sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Is it gay month?

Sky logo looking a bit camp...

https://www.sky.co.nz/
    That will impress the largely conservative satellite subscriber base.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    That will impress the largely conservative satellite subscriber base.
    Now Sophie just needs to double down on her use of Te Reo to ensure they are satisfied customers!

Now Sophie just needs to double down on her use of Te Reo to ensure they are satisfied customers!
    Feb 24: WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE SPENDING $50M REBRANDING TO THE TE REO TRANSLATION OF SKY......

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jimdog31 View Post
    Feb 24: WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE SPENDING $50M REBRANDING TO THE TE REO TRANSLATION OF SKY......
    More like that have created another 175M shares and gifted them to Iwi so we can have ‘co-governance’…

Guru

Alright that's is...where the Hell has Stallion Johnny gone?

He has some...explaining to do...

Alright that's is...where the Hell has Stallion Johnny gone?

He has some...explaining to do...
    Nah he doesnt he called thsi!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    A stock always pulls back after a strong run. What is important is how much it pulls back. The more it pulls back, the lower the probability of it going on to make new highs.

It seems like SKT pulled back a large amount, however it was actually in the range for a continuation pattern (weekly bull flag i.e. less that 38% retracement and hold EMA12). This means continuation to new highs is favoured probability wise. In fact it retraced to my accumulate target pretty much to the penny. Adjusting my long term portfolio I allowed myself to add even more (after trimming other NZX positions) and I most certainly loaded up the swing trading account.

Can't predict what will happen, but after watching so many charts this is what I see as most probable... We won't immediately break to new highs, instead will reject from resistance initially. This will give us a daily trend change which still hasn't occurred, thereby firming up a support level. We will then break out some time next week prior to the announcement. But all this doesn't really matter as either way true value will be shown on the 23rd.
    THis looks to be accurate

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post

Can't predict what will happen, but after watching so many charts this is what I see as most probable... We won't immediately break to new highs, instead will reject from resistance initially. This will give us a daily trend change which still hasn't occurred, thereby firming up a support level. We will then break out some time next week prior to the announcement. But all this doesn't really matter as either way true value will be shown on the 23rd.

Jesus Christ! He really did call it!

Stallion Johnny for Chairman!!!

Guru

Sis man, I hope Spark don't pay through the nose again to keep their Netflix deal exclusive.

Sky TV need to add it to their entertainment bundles like Sky UK.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...omers-23038512

And hopefully we can expand our Disney+ deal. Right now it is 'free' with a 12 month broadband plan, but it would be nice if I could renew it at a discounted price.
    Last edited by mistaTea; 11-02-2022 at 11:37 AM.

Advanced Member

Sis man, I hope Spark don't pay through the nose again to keep their Netflix deal exclusive.

Sky TV need to add it to their entertainment bundles like Sky UK.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...omers-23038512

And hopefully we can expand our Disney+ deal. Right now it is 'free' with a 12 month broadband plan, but it would be nice if I could renew it at a discounted price.
    To be honest Sky need to sort out their own bundles first - Why is it people can get Spark broadband and get a discount on a bundled NEON subscription, and yet Sky Broadband does not offer a bundle with NEON (Which they own of course in case anyone forgot).