sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Results tomorrow......
    Yes very exciting!
    Is the building unconditional?
    Capital return or divvie? both? neither?
    Will Silver Lake deal have any bearing on decisions?
    Any new investments in the pipeline for increasing future revenue?
    A decent part of my portfolio, even bought a few more yesterday so hoping for some (all?) good news for us shareholders tomorrow.
    Hopefully the property is signed off so all can be revealed.

If the NZME result is anything to go by, we should see a material re-rating as Instos chase yield (assuming the capital return includes a dividend). Still looks at least a $1.00 per share undervalued.

If the NZME result is anything to go by, we should see a material re-rating as Instos chase yield (assuming the capital return includes a dividend). Still looks at least a $1.00 per share undervalued.

Easiest money you'll see all year with this price day before announcement. Sounds like most are already at max portfolio allocations to keep accumulating.

I really hope this comments ages well.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    Easiest money you'll see all year with this price day before announcement. Sounds like most are already at max portfolio allocations to keep accumulating.

My 8 year old daughter thought that too and bought another $100 worth through her Sharsies account this morning at $2.44. Yes, well she might have had a little help.....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheHorse View Post
    That cracked me up. We do have some history of us all being excited pre-announcement, only to feel very disappointed on the day. Hopefully tomorrow won't be another of those days ...

Quote Originally Posted by LEMON View Post
    Hopefully, it won't matter tomorrow.
    Markets are down everywhere and Russia did just invade its neighbour.

I wasn't expecting to see a rally in the coming days maybe later today we will see some excitement from traders on tomorrows news
    Looks like the late rally has started already

Investments

Exciting time tomorrow ....Whats the best expectations ? May do 20% jump ...better then NZME ??

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    My 8 year old daughter thought that too and bought another $100 worth through her Sharsies account this morning at $2.44. Yes, well she might have had a little help.....
    If the practice of parents / caregivers influencing their children's investing behaviour becomes too prevalent the government might legislate and ban such influencing ....prob 8 Nats would vote against it
    ”When investors are euphoric, they are incapable of recognising euphoria itself “

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    If the practice of parents / caregivers influencing their children's investing behaviour becomes too prevalent the government might legislate and ban such influencing ....prob 8 Nats would vote against it
    Yeah, imagine parents helping their children to save and learn financial basics!! Would expect all of the Greens, and most of the Labour party to vote against such capitalist behavour.

If my daughter had her way she would invest in horses (not the TAB kind) or barbies (not the meat cooking kind).

At least she can kinda understand Sky.....