sharetrader
Page 120 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 20701101161171181191201211221231241301702206201120 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 14173
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    We are a match made in Heaven. When your short-term speculative approach meets my long-term 'value investing' approach...

Over time I become filthy rich, and you become less poor.

Filthy rich in your eyes might be less poor in my eyes. But over time are you referring to 20 years or more. In my time I'm referring 1 to 3 years, most of my portfolio is sharetrading. So we are talking about two different types of investing. No worries, we are both after the same goal in different ways, I just can't be bothered waiting around 20 years. ps How much is filthy rich.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    Filthy rich in your eyes might be less poor in my eyes. But over time are you referring to 20 years or more. In my time I'm referring 1 to 3 years, most of my portfolio is sharetrading. So we are talking about two different types of investing. No worries, we are both after the same goal in different ways, I just can't be bothered waiting around 20 years. ps How much is filthy rich.
    You are my new favourite person. I love how you are totally Zen with the world.

And you are bang on - our investing approaches are very different. I have accumulated SKY shares because I want to own the business long-term. The share price is irrelevant to me right now, other than being a potential BUY opportunity if it is low enough.
    Your approach is more speculative/short-term. Nothing wrong or immoral with that at all, and you may well be the exception to the rule, but GENERALLY...speculators tend to underperform investors in the long-term.

And how much is filthy rich? Well, given the size of your trades I suspect you are right - filthy rich to me is probably chump change to you

some serious dumping/offloading going on...

suspect it would be kiltearn....

I have a friend works for SKY been with them from the start.He has accumulated a reasonable number of shares over the years from his incentive scheme.Last time I saw him he asked "whats happening to the share price!!"

These are the guys I feel sorry for staff who have been loyal to the firm worked hard,and are now looking at possibly a much smaller return when they retire than anticipated.

Now down to $1.25 !

Guru

Yeh, imo SKT was stripped years ago, we could see sub $1.00 shortly, very sad for hard working employees,

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Yeh, imo SKT was stripped years ago, we could see sub $1.00 shortly, very sad for hard working employees,
    Takeover could be in the offing.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Takeover could be in the offing.
    Yeh I was thinking that late last week when the s p was $1.30ish then saw it add a few cents on Fri and today on opening thinking darn Ive missed this one but after the dumping this arvo am thinking WHO would, as the cash is almost gone, what part could be stripped so that eliminates the bottom feeders, whos left Telecom ?

Guru

More large dumping on the close of trade today, whatsup and what is going on with SKT ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    More large dumping on the close of trade today, whatsup and what is going on with SKT ?
    Brave man to stand in the way of Kiltearn selling (if it's them).

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...479/296201.pdf

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Brave man to stand in the way of Kiltearn selling (if it's them).

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...479/296201.pdf

WOW ++wow, that is going to take a while and destroy the S P (if its them ) !