sharetrader
Page 1324 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 32482412241274131413201321132213231324132513261327132813341374 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,240 of 14174
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    How does multi-view work exactly?
    Was only able to do it on the PC (as am in the office) so far but while watching click "Multiview" top right and you have the options of 2 screens side by side, mini-viewer, 3 or 4 channels simultaneously with a very easy click-and-drag action. No idea how it will work on the TV app yet but can't wait to play around with it.
    sky tv.jpg

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    How does multi-view work exactly?
    really simple mate, start a channel, top of screen click 'multi view', choose the layout, drag and drop other channels into the vacant slots. Boom, multi view .. works a treat. Click on/off the sound for the channel you want to listen to.

edit: this is the browser experience. don't know about the TV app.

Couldn't watch Man Utd v Liverpool on my TV this morning because the new app isn't ready for Samsung TV's so had to watch on my phone instead. Why not wait 24 hours so you don't risk screwing up the viewing experience for such a major match in a league you've invested heavily in? Or better still, why not roll the upgrade out before the season starts? This company is constantly finding new ways to p*ss people off, no wonder the market sentiment is what it is.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Was only able to do it on the PC (as am in the office) so far but while watching click "Multiview" top right and you have the options of 2 screens side by side, mini-viewer, 3 or 4 channels simultaneously with a very easy click-and-drag action. No idea how it will work on the TV app yet but can't wait to play around with it.
    sky tv.jpg

Ahhh, that is cool.

If memry serves I think there was a recent article that indicated the first release would only have that feature work on a browser. If it is popular and they get good feedback I assume they will roll it out to the apps before long.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DeathByWarriors View Post
    Couldn't watch Man Utd v Liverpool on my TV this morning because the new app isn't ready for Samsung TV's so had to watch on my phone instead. Why not wait 24 hours so you don't risk screwing up the viewing experience for such a major match in a league you've invested heavily in? Or better still, why not roll the upgrade out before the season starts? This company is constantly finding new ways to p*ss people off, no wonder the market sentiment is what it is.
    Yeah...ive got password / access issues. Couldn't watch either. Even after resetting its asking for a subscription. arrrrgghh... suppose it will come right. Don't know the score but didn't really want to watch later in the day once I've got it sorted. Might go and have another try now...turned it off in disgust...Using APPLE TV

Advanced Member

Chris Keall of course concentrates (perhaps rightly) on the technical issues https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...3JFOYFFZDX7PQ/

I got up 30 minutes early thinking that they will have issues and I had to change my password. Again. But was ready at kick-off.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silu View Post
    Chris Keall of course concentrates (perhaps rightly) on the technical issues https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...3JFOYFFZDX7PQ/

I got up 30 minutes early thinking that they will have issues and I had to change my password. Again. But was ready at kick-off.
    The idea that Chris Keall would ever write a positive article about Sky is laughable.

https://www.valueinvestorsclub.com/i...ks_/0548077343

apologies if the link doesn’t work. Can create a free account and search for “SKT” to find it if needed

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Rustycage View Post
    https://www.valueinvestorsclub.com/i...ks_/0548077343

apologies if the link doesn’t work. Can create a free account and search for “SKT” to find it if needed

Copy/paste the post from VIC here?