sharetrader
Page 1342 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 34284212421292133213381339134013411342134313441345134613521392 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,420 of 14173

I can't find a date for the full roll out and it appears that only a limited number are available? Is anyone else reading this differently?

This project is more likely to be canned before we get clarity on the full rollout. The device doesn't even have a 1tb hard drive..

I thought they said the new sky box will come with a 1TB HDD. The Pod will have nothing though.

So they are intending to further Tax their only customer segment that actually pays them a meaningful monthly Sub....?

Whoops....looks like there have been errors in the selection process for the SKY customer research focus groups.

Guru

Geekzone says that you won't even own the box despite paying Sky $200!

percy

The new Sky Box is almost here!

I’m delighted to give you an update on the new Sky Box. Our new hybrid box will transform your viewing experience by bringing together the reliability of satellite TV with streaming via broadband, so you can enjoy the best of Sky, on demand content and streaming apps, all in one place.

You’ll be able to access your favourite content with a personalised home screen and voice-controlled remote. And with a 1TB hard drive, My Sky and the ability to record 5 shows while watching another live, you can record more of what you love to watch later.

Want to be the first to hear about the new Sky Box?
    As stocks will be limited in the early stages of our rollout before Christmas, we’re prioritising offers to our existing customers first before making the new Sky Box available to new customers.

The one-off price to enjoy Sky’s great content via our new Sky Box is $200. And to say thank you to our most loyal customers we’re putting together a range of special offers. We’ll be in touch directly regarding any offers available to you.

If you’d like to take a look at the new Sky Box please visit newskybox.co.nz where you can register your interest to be first to hear more.

Love your current Sky Box?
    If you love your Sky the way it is, there’s no need to change! Please keep enjoying your Sky in the way that works for you.

Sky Pod for VodafoneTV customers

You might hear about another new Sky product in the coming days, and I want to let you know why we’ve created it.

There are a number of Kiwis who enjoy Sky via VodafoneTV, which is closing soon. VodafoneTV is an IP-only service meaning its customers access Sky through their internet service rather than via satellite.

To meet their needs, we’ve developed Sky Pod, a portable little device that enables access to Sky TV and streaming apps without the need for a satellite dish, but it doesn’t include any recording capability.

While the first phase of the Sky Pod rollout is for VodafoneTV customers, given their immediate need for an alternative solution, we’ll be looking to offer it more widely in the future and will keep you informed.

In closing, I am aware that in recent months some customers have experienced delays when getting in touch with our Sky Crew. If this was your experience, please accept my apology, I’m pleased the team have worked hard to improve our service levels in recent weeks. I am grateful for your patience and assure you we remain focused in supporting our crew in this space.

Thank you for being a Sky customer, and I look forward to sharing the new Sky Box with you soon.

Ngā mihi nui (thank you to all)
    Sophie Moloney

Go The Warriors "This Year!"

Getting fed up with paying $15 a month for the privilege of recording on Sky...I thought I saw somewhere that this charge would disappear with the new box..
    Will be cancelling my sport after the league season but seriously considering if I should just get rid of Sky altogether...

Guru

Share price up 4c/1.8%.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Benny1 View Post
    Getting fed up with paying $15 a month for the privilege of recording on Sky...I thought I saw somewhere that this charge would disappear with the new box..
    Will be cancelling my sport after the league season but seriously considering if I should just get rid of Sky altogether...
    Not a shareholder then,cutting off nose to spite da face.
    Thanks Percy, I'm looking forward to the new box.

Capital return process kicked off:
    http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...318/379639.pdf

Advanced Member

Just a thought without much purpose. Reckon we can get some of the Vodafone TV customers interested in our box? There are about 100k out there that were very happy with the functionality of their box. Of course pricing will be the biggest hurdle but to some convenience is more important than money.