sharetrader
Page 1365 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 36586512651315135513611362136313641365136613671368136913751415 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,650 of 14177

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyman View Post
    At the AGM the chairman stated all directors and the CEO would be reinvesting their proceeds from the buyback into more shares. Given this hasn’t happened does this imply they have lost faith or something else is going on in the background?
    Last year Ogg and MistaT would have been all over this post.Life has lost its sparkle. Never the less it is a good point for discussion.
    Last edited by airedale; 15-01-2023 at 01:48 PM.

Advanced Member

Keping up with inflation by the looks of it , funny how when they lost F1 and a whole host of other sports they never cut the cost ...

"We’re writing to let you know about a change to our Sky Sport pricing, with an increase of $3 per month from 1 March 2023. This increase allows us to continue to invest in and bring you the local and global sports you love. For 2023, this includes 5 world cups:
    • ICC Women's T20 World Cup
    • FIFA Women's World Cup
    • Netball World Cup
    • Rugby World Cup
    • ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

You can also look forward to Premier League, Formula 1, Rugby Championship, Super Rugby Pacific, Super Rugby Aupiki, NRL, State of Origin, ANZ Premiership, Supercars, A-League, NBL, ANBL, PGA, LPGA, and more - it's your sport, your Sky.

The Sky Sport monthly price change to $37.99 ($33.03 excluding GST) will appear on your March bill.
    "

Guru

Just in from Missus SSB:

FYI. Looks like new charges based on below email from Sky will be:

Sky Starter = $22.60 (no change)
    Sky Ent = $22.17 (no change)
    Sky Sport = $33.04 (increase 5.22)
    SoHo = $0
    My Sky service = $13.04 (prev $0 so inc of $13.04)

New subtotal = $90.85 (prev $72.59)
    GST = $13.63 (prev $10.89)
    Total = $104.48 (prev $83.48 inc of $21.00 overall)

Extra 13 bucks for MySky! WTF!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Just in from Missus SSB:

FYI. Looks like new charges based on below email from Sky will be:

Sky Starter = $22.60 (no change)
    Sky Ent = $22.17 (no change)
    Sky Sport = $33.04 (increase 5.22)
    SoHo = $0
    My Sky service = $13.04 (prev $0 so inc of $13.04)

New subtotal = $90.85 (prev $72.59)
    GST = $13.63 (prev $10.89)
    Total = $104.48 (prev $83.48 inc of $21.00 overall)

Extra 13 bucks for MySky! WTF!!
    My parents have been paying $13.04 for My sky for at least the past year. Had you been on a special promotion? Perhaps because you live in Bolivia?

... have power to make you great

Sky sport now along with normal tv is the way to go

percy

Poor programs,Poor service.

We have received your support ticket. Your Support Ticket Number is 00596700.

We are experiencing higher than normal volumes. We’re working through queries as fast as we can, but it may take longer than usual (up to 10 working days) to get back to you.

As our phone line and chat services are also impacted, we’d really appreciate you keeping those lines of contact free for urgent queries.

Remember you can complete a variety of tasks in My Account. Just log in or click on the ‘register’ button to:

Check your current Sky subscription
    View your bill
    Access a range of self-service options

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post

We are experiencing higher than normal volumes. We’re working through queries as fast as we can, but it may take longer than usual (up to 10 working days) to get back to you.

As our phone line and chat services are also impacted, we’d really appreciate you keeping those lines of contact free for urgent queries.

Remember you can complete a variety of tasks in My Account. Just log in or click on the ‘register’ button to:

View your bill
    In this modern age you don’t get many chances. Hope Sophie is reading the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyman View Post
    At the AGM the chairman stated all directors and the CEO would be reinvesting their proceeds from the buyback into more shares. Given this hasn’t happened does this imply they have lost faith or something else is going on in the background?
    It hasn't happen because they cannot buy any shares until the half year results are released.

Simple - no need to go looking for reasons which do not exist.

percy

View your bill
    Thanks for your email,

I am just confirming to you that your request to remove Sky Sports off your subscription has successfully been actioned.

Your new monthly charge is now $82.30.

If you have any further queries or issues, feel free to contact us back.

Regards,

Yazmin
    The Sky Team

That was quick.

Thanks for your email,

I am just confirming to you that your request to remove Sky Sports off your subscription has successfully been actioned.

Your new monthly charge is now $82.30.

If you have any further queries or issues, feel free to contact us back.

Regards,

Yazmin
    The Sky Team

That was quick.
    I have never had any problem cancelling sports - which I do after I finished watching the rugby or soccer world cup recently.

When they are late replying to me by a few days, they always make the cancellation effective from the day I send them the email.