sharetrader
Page 1368 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 3688681268131813581364136513661367136813691370137113721378 ... LastLast
Results 13,671 to 13,680 of 14173
    ... have power to make you great

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Indeed. In that case they should jack SSN monthly sub up to $59.99 per month.

They have a great business with incredible pricing power.
    And then encourage all SSN customers to become shareholders.... win win win!

I just signed up for Neon and binge watched both seasons of The White Lotus. Neon is great value. The White Lotus is exceptional - I haven't enjoyed TV so much since Game of Thrones. Not counting the last season of course which was... disappointing.

I hope Sky retains HBO's content for the sake of shareholders.

I'm no longer a Sky shareholder. Well, I own FNZ so I guess I am in an indirect, miniscule way.
    Last edited by Bobdn; 31-01-2023 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdn View Post
    I just signed up for Neon and binge watched both seasons of The White Lotus. Neon is great value. The White Lotus is exceptional - I haven't enjoyed TV so much since Game of Thrones. Not counting the last season of course which was... disappointing.

I hope Sky retains HBO's content for the sake of shareholders.

I'm no longer a Sky shareholder. Well, I own FNZ so I guess I am in an indirect, miniscule way.
    I just signed up to Neon today especially to watch The White Lotus. Look forward to checking it out.

Investor

Bucking the trend in an inflationary environment. very interesting.

Odd trading in Oz....

2.68 in Oz... Odd indeed...!

Unless there is undisclosed news after the NZX close there appears to be an algo that has been caught short the NZX / ASX cross arbitrage...

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    2.68 in Oz... Odd indeed...!
    The A$2.68 trade was a single buy of 9 shares for $24 up $0.18 which fell back into the close, but still up $0.30 for the day closing $2.55. Signs of an illiquid market and wide spreads, with a meagre 23.7k shares traded in total for $55.9k

Wouldn't read too much into it, just some Ozzie punters getting excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The A$2.68 trade was a single buy of 9 shares for $24 up $0.18 which fell back into the close, but still up $0.30 for the day closing $2.55. Signs of an illiquid market and wide spreads, with a meagre 23.7k shares traded in total for $55.9k

Wouldn't read too much into it, just some Ozzie punters getting excited.
    That's $2.78 close on ASX. Someone knows something?

Like a great result with an excellent dividend as well as a share buyback to be announced?

ASM November 2022 - excerpt from Chairman address :

"The Board believes that Sky's shares are significantly under-priced.

With this in mind - and consistent with the Board's stated capital allocation strategy and focus on
    value creation, the Board is currently minded to initiate an on-market buy-back programme following
    the announcement of the interim results, noting that the size of any programme would be determined
    by reference at that time to the prevailing share price, the cash position of the company, the economic
    outlook, and the liquidity of our shares in the market. By way of an example, based on the reduced
    number of shares following the proposed return of capital and given Sky's net cash position, a $15
    million buy-back programme would be expected to deliver a 5% uplift in both EBITDA and Earnings
    Per Share."

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    That's $2.78 close on ASX. Someone knows something?

Like a great result with an excellent dividend as well as a share buyback to be announced?
    Well we can hope that that "someone" is right! Not too long to go until interim results announce 23 Feb.