sharetrader
Page 1394 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 3948941294134413841390139113921393139413951396139713981404 ... LastLast
Results 13,931 to 13,940 of 14174

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

I know you must be a little salty because you were a bag holder for so long, but you need to let go. Like OG, I don't think you are mentally well.

Whenever you think you have found some negative news, your confirmation bias kicks in, and you must post it. It's just sad to read your posts, mate.

Linking a story about TVNZ is bottom-of-the-barrel stuff.

I believe the share price is still up slightly from where you sold, and since you have sold, we have all had some nice dividends.

A lot of us, including myself, have an average of the mid $1's. So we are up some decent gains while getting a nice dividend every once in a while.

Im looking forward to getting another few thousand this week. Will buy me something nice and be thinking of you.... Boomer Bag Holder.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by errornz View Post
    I know you must be a little salty because you were a bag holder for so long, but you need to let go. Like OG, I don't think you are mentally well.

Whenever you think you have found some negative news, your confirmation bias kicks in, and you must post it. It's just sad to read your posts, mate.

I believe the share price is still up slightly from where you sold, and since you have sold, we have all had some nice dividends.

A lot of us, including myself, have an average of the mid $1's. So we are up some decent gains while getting a nice dividend every once in a while.

Im looking forward to getting another few thousand this week. Will buy me something nice and be thinking of you.... Boomer Bag Holder.
    But I said it was nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    But I said it was nothing to worry about.
    You are right. Sky’s advertising revenue will be up this quarter. RWC and NRL. Up the Wahhs!!!

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by errornz View Post

Nice, you're right about most of this imo, we've enjoyed the turnaround strategy working and the returns to dividends and a buy-back (that hasn't completed). A buyin in the low-mid teens post consolidation has worked well so far.

But you're not right about the multi year shill getting a multi-bagger, he didn't, he confessed to selling at a loss after years of shilling the stock when in a severe downtrend and freaking out, selling at a loss as soon as the company turned around and the market agreed he was wrong to sell!

My few thousand dividends will be well received as well. But I won't be thinking about the losers who pumped this the whole way down (buying more and more for no reason) and freaked out when it finally turned.

Credibility, they have none. Investment advice, no credibility either.

The internet has a long memory, it is an inescapable record of who was right and who was not right. On SKT, the record is set in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Nice, you're right about most of this imo, we've enjoyed the turnaround strategy working and the returns to dividends and a buy-back (that hasn't completed). A buyin in the low-mid teens post consolidation has worked well so far.

But you're not right about the multi year shill getting a multi-bagger, he didn't, he confessed to selling at a loss after years of shilling the stock when in a severe downtrend and freaking out, selling at a loss as soon as the company turned around and the market agreed he was wrong to sell!

My few thousand dividends will be well received as well. But I won't be thinking about the losers who pumped this the whole way down (buying more and more for no reason) and freaked out when it finally turned.

Credibility, they have none. Investment advice, no credibility either.

The internet has a long memory, it is an inescapable record of who was right and who was not right. On SKT, the record is set in stone.
    Sp is ex 9c fully imputed dividend and performing well.

Share buyback yet to kick in and this will provide support.

Thanks again to MT & Ogg for their fine efforts - I got back in at around $2.10.

Yummy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I got back in at around $2.10.
    So you sold while calling for $2.80?
    BTC went to $69K and now $16K. Good thing I’ve been warning you since it was $3K! I was right!

Advanced Member

(Never mind)

Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...LOXXHIMHXWRNI/

I guess it’s true that where there is smoke, there is fire!

Advanced Member

I feel like after watching the RWC coverage that they need to rename the company TEMU TV.

Hopefully they got a lot of money from that advertising deal.

Guru

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...HMHOOVYLGCEM4/

NBCUniversal going OTT in NZ.

I wonder when Max will launch?