sharetrader
Page 158 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 581081481541551561571581591601611621682082586581158 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 14173

Quite a lot of dilution going on here

A few months ago 5% plus new shares to RugbyPass and now another 5% to NZR
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Quite a lot of dilution going on here

A few months ago 5% plus new shares to RugbyPass and now another 5% to NZR
    Alternative of raising new capital from shareholders does not look attractive either?

Advanced Member

Netflix says competition's OK in a growing streaming pie
    https://seekingalpha.com/news/3506362

Some may be interested in the Netflix perspective.

Guru

Attended the AGM today. Overall, they just reiterated what has already been reported (as to be expected, given they are a publicly listed company).

Had a great opportunity to discuss some issues with Martin one-on one. I already had a good feeling about him before, but now having met the man - I can absolutely say that he is the right man for the job.

I won't fully detail our private conversation here. However I can say that I did raise the fact that satellite pricing is not competitive, and is not helped by adding outrageous MySky fees etc. I gave a few different angles on how to view just how scandelous this charge (as one example) is, he smiled to himself and declared to the CFO and Marketing boss - "I like him!". He shares a lot of the same frustrations and views that I do, and there are going to be some big changes happening. I feel a bromance coming on between he and I.

After he left, I thought that was it. But no, he just went to grab the new Chairman of the Board and brought him back to continue the discussion with me. And so we did. It was incredibly interesting and thought-provoking.

Glad I made the effort to attend.

Guru

Good sign that he goes to spend the time talking to individual investors.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Attended the AGM today. Overall, they just reiterated what has already been reported (as to be expected, given they are a publicly listed company).

Had a great opportunity to discuss some issues with Martin one-on one. I already had a good feeling about him before, but now having met the man - I can absolutely say that he is the right man for the job.

I won't fully detail our private conversation here. However I can say that I did raise the fact that satellite pricing is not competitive, and is not helped by adding outrageous MySky fees etc. I gave a few different angles on how to view just how scandelous this charge (as one example) is, he smiled to himself and declared to the CFO and Marketing boss - "I like him!". He shares a lot of the same frustrations and views that I do, and there are going to be some big changes happening. I feel a bromance coming on between he and I.

After he left, I thought that was it. But no, he just went to grab the new Chairman of the Board and brought him back to continue the discussion with me. And so we did. It was incredibly interesting and thought-provoking.

Are you going to NZO meeting ?...will be interesting to compare your reception !

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post

Sounds good , thank you....did he indicate any Board changes asap.? One in particular.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Are you going to NZO meeting ?...will be interesting to compare your reception !
    Ha! No I am not attending that circus.

I doubt any of management or the Board will be declaring "I like him!" with reference to me any time soon!

Outside thinking.

Thanks for your report mistaTea....... very informative.