sharetrader
Page 212 of 1418 FirstFirst ... 1121622022082092102112122132142152162222623127121212 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 14174

Ohgawd, someone's mentioned SKT in a thread on the Sharesies fb page, please let's not have another AIR experience, lol.

Guru

Athletics Nz doing their bit to help SKY:

Kia ora Athletics fans,

Hopefully you're still able to get your athletics and sporting fix at home, as we all do the right thing and stay home to look after each other. Way to go NZ!

If you need a little more entertainment, our good mates from Sky Sport are offering free trials for Lightbox & Neon, showing blockbuster movies and award-winning TV. They have also thrown in the chance to win 1 of 10 Neon 12 month subscriptions when you subscribe.

Sky has been a big supporter of athletics this year, live streaming the Jennian Homes New Zealand Track & Field Championships, Porritt Classic, Capital Classic and Sir Graeme Douglas International on the Sky Sport NEXT Youtube channel, as well as broadcasting the Sir Graeme Douglas International and Day 1 of Nationals live on Sky Sport TV.

Now is the chance to sign up, enjoy the free trials and show Sky some love from the athletics community, so we can see more athletics on TV in the future (and free trials are pretty sweet too, so why not!?)

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Ohgawd, someone's mentioned SKT in a thread on the Sharesies fb page, please let's not have another AIR experience, lol.
    This is what I've noticed happens on SKT.

Stock gets pushed up in the morning by Sharesies users.
    Stock gets dumped when ASX opens.
    Stock gets pumped at 1pm when Asian traders first appear.
    Stock peaks at around 3pm.
    Stock gets sold off at around 4pm.
    Stock closes below VWAP.

Rinse Repeat.

I've seen this too. It's very annoying! Peak SP seems to be 11am and 1.30pm...
    Last edited by youngatheart; 20-04-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Advanced Member

It hit 34.5 on the ASX. Equivalent to 36 on the NZX.

Trading bots must be glitching.

Well I hope you are right Ogg I have a small partial trade left over from friday at .295 will let it stand!

Wonder what will happen to the price if we comeout/stayin lockdown.They must be picking up new customers whilst in lockdown,but coming out might bring sport a bit closer.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Well I hope you are right Ogg I have a small partial trade left over from friday at .295 will let it stand!

Wonder what will happen to the price if we comeout/stayin lockdown.They must be picking up new customers whilst in lockdown,but coming out might bring sport a bit closer.
    https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...artin-stewart/

I believe they've churned some sport subscribers but have offset this with more Lightbox and Neon subscribers.

Key would be seeing if those sport subscribers returned when the lock down lifts.

Also might be able to convert some of the movie channels when the free period ends.

Most important thing is that cash is flowing through the business, unlike most businesses in NZ right now.

Also interesting is that Sky claimed the wage subsidy for their broadcasting.

OUTSIDE BROADCASTING LIMITED
    32 employees
    $224,947.20

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ogg View Post
    Also interesting is that Sky claimed the wage subsidy for their broadcasting.

OUTSIDE BROADCASTING LIMITED
    32 employees
    $224,947.20
    Makes sense - Outside broadcasting Ltd not operating at all given there is zero live sport. So their revenue will be $0.

If Sky have not applied for it for the rest of their business then that is very promising as it means revenue has not taken a hit of >=30% for April 2020 relative to what it earned in April 2019.

Well sports could be back on the menu sooner than we know it

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post

With US oil crashing below $0 last night and the general negative market sentiment they usually follows oil price crashes...

Hopefully your offer at 0.295 is fulfilled.

I’m going to grab some more today too.